Silverwing Forums

TELETOON (ended 2003)

Is there anymore?

LordGrievous

[1]Dec 22, 2005
    • level: 13
    to this series from what I can tell the last episode aired in 2003 and no more has aired since yet the status remains as returning series, can someone explain?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FlashSilverwing

[2]Dec 26, 2005
    • level: 9
    The creators of Silverwing said that they would bring back more episodes in 2004. The editor for this guide is Myotismon (oh geeze I hope I spelled that right. Been ages since I watched Digimon *misses it*) just forgot to update or can't change to what the show's status really is. There was a change of plans and reformatted it to 3 movies (which are still aired from time-to-time on Teletoon. They will be aired again in the next week or so).

Myotismon30

[3]Jan 7, 2006
    • level: 4
    Thanks for answering everyone's questions while I was away, Flash. Glad to have people like you in the community. I've been away from tv.com for a while because I got too frustated with having virtually no ability to maintain the guide, due to the countless design flaws in the editing tools on this website. And yes, you did spell it right.

I'm still hoping that they will come out with some new material. Bardel said a while back that new episodes of Silverwing were in the making, so maybe they'll finish those some day and release another movie trilogy or something. Anything new would be nice...

FlashSilverwing

[4]Jan 8, 2006
    • level: 9
    I dropped a line to Teletoon asking if they knew anything (it was also at the time when I was watching the first Silverwing movie on Teletoon, so it would be pretty fresh). No response yet, but that's a given. I'll wait a week or so before I try another company.

rockinangel

[5]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 3
    there isn't anymore eppies. sad, huh? ya...the only way u can watch it is by youtube.com.

Invader_GIR123

[6]Feb 3, 2007
    • level: 4
    I want to watch it! But I can't! *Sobs* *Sniff* I need a hug.

AscendingSpace

[7]Apr 18, 2010
    • level: 2

The series is currently being uploaded to youtube in 1080p HD, but it still isn't the same deal as watching it back on TV.