Silverwing Forums

TELETOON (ended 2003)

Silverwing coming to DVD at last

Myotismon30

[1]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 4

After months and months of waiting, the release date for the Silverwing DVD has finally been announced.  The complete first season with all 13 of its episodes will be released in a single DVD volume on April 17, 2007.  It will be available through Amazon in both Canada and the United States, so if you've been wanting to see the show but have not been able to, this will be your chance.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

eiscoming

[2]Mar 15, 2007
    • level: 1
    actually, most sites i've seen now have changed it from April 17th, to June 5th, 2007.
    sales from the DVDs will most likely reflect apon the future of Sunwing or Firewing being converted into animation.

dragonscale435

[3]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 6
    oh i hope i hope i hope they do i want to see those i wonder what they would mke griffin look like hmm

suplex2000

[4]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 11
    Myotismon30 wrote:
    The complete first season with all 13 of its episodes will be released in a single DVD volume.

Just to confirm, it's actually a 2-Disc set.

I got my set, as I am sure others in here have also, and the main reason I was interested in it in the first place was from watching it on TV when I get up to go to work. I recently switched cable companies and I now have the Toon Disney channel (otherwise I would have never even known about the show).

My favorite cartoon of all time is "Batman: The Animated Series", then "Gargoyles", and when I saw "Silverwing" it reminded me a little of Gargoyles in the animation (I love the fact that Silverwing is NOT Anime) so I started watching it.

Well, now I am hooked and I love the show.

hernomoto

[5]Jul 7, 2007
    • level: 6
    If you love the show, you've GOT to read the books. I was really mad when the series didn't get everything right, but every book-turned-tv show has mistakes, neh? anyway, read the books. Trust me, you'll love 'em.