TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Silverwing Forums

TELETOON (ended 2003)

Site Down

UncleAsriel

[1]Mar 26, 2006
    • level: 1
    Just informing you that the domain www.silverwing.tv has expired. I feel somehow that a second season, if at all in the works, going to occur only in the far future.

Shame. I was in the top 3 overall high scorers, too.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FlashSilverwing

[2]Mar 28, 2006
    • level: 9
    Lol, poor you.

In my day I owned Echo Chamber. Phear da Flash! Heh, anyways, computer went sloppy, mouse started to die, and I could barely make the time limit. Technology is splendid, ain't it?

UncleAsriel

[3]Apr 2, 2006
    • level: 1
    Peculiar. The site has gone back online. This copuld be an optimistic sign. While the on-site data has remained unchanged, someone nevertheless has showed some interest in keeping the page on the internet. Perhaps the promise of a DVD release and the fabled second season may be as hollow as once believed?

FlashSilverwing

[4]Apr 2, 2006
    • level: 9
    *shrugs* I guess we'll never know. Not much has really changed, especially when I noticed that a few of the games are still a bit buggy and neglected (on a good note, I topped my score for Leadership Challenge, not that it was too hard to do that, but I did it anyways *feels proud of self*. I can't top my old Echo Chamber score, as my top one brings new meaning to the term "dumb luck"). I would've thought that the scores would've at least changed like they did last time, but I never recieved an email.