Simon & Simon Forums

CBS (ended 1988)

Any news on season 2?

70sTVlover

[1]Jan 2, 2007
    • level: 4
    Has anyone heard if they plan to release Simon & Simon season 2 to DVD? Seeing as we only really got half a season I can't wait for the next full one of 20 something episodes compared to 13/14
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

simonshadow

[2]Aug 5, 2007
    • level: 1

HI

I have emailed Universal's dvd department several times on this subject, They do not have the courtesy to send an answer.. I fear the series releases have been canceled , probally due to low sales It's always about the ($$$$money$$$$)......

My best advive is get as many people as possible to contact Universal, It's probally our only hope to see future releases. PLEASE anyone who reads this, Contact universal even if your not crazy about the show. It would be a great help to those of us who do want to see more of the show... THANK YOU ALL Sincerely (Ben)

simonshadow

[3]Aug 5, 2007
    • level: 1

HI

I have emailed Universal's dvd department several times on this subject, They do not have the courtesy to send an answer.. I fear the series releases have been canceled , probally due to low sales It's always about the ($$$$money$$$$)......

My best advive is get as many people as possible to contact Universal, It's probally our only hope to see future releases. PLEASE anyone who reads this, Contact universal even if your not crazy about the show. It would be a great help to those of us who do want to see more of the show... THANK YOU ALL Sincerely (Ben)