Simon & Simon Forums

CBS (ended 1988)

Anyone wanting an official season 2 DVD release, aditional seasons?

thom319

[1]Jun 27, 2007
    • level: 12

There is not much discussion here about Simon & Simon I've noticed so this post not get noticed much, but has anyone considered compiling a petition from fans to Universal stating that we want additional seasons? They wont do it unless they can see that there is a demand. If we don't say anything, then they won't do it.

I'm not sure who to contact directly at Universal, that will take some investigation. But maybe we can pull together and demonstrate out interest.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thedrumm

[2]Jun 29, 2007
    • level: 8
    I'd love more Simon & Simon!

joshjr

[3]Jul 22, 2007
    Go to tvshowsondvd.com and you can add your name to the list for wanting Simon and Simon.

almad1

[4]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 4
    I just tried it (tvshowsondvd.com) but I couldn't find the petition. What did you click on to get to it? Also, if anyone else hears of any other petitions please let us know. "thom319" is right; if we don't speak up Simon & Simon will get forgotten! This show is a classic. It needs to be on DVD so all can enjoy it!

vschildknapp

[5]May 3, 2008
    • level: 6
    sign up for a netflix subscription and you can watch all the episodes online. i'm watching sesaon 2 episodes right now!

joshjr

[6]Jun 12, 2008
    vschildknapp wrote:
    sign up for a netflix subscription and you can watch all the episodes online. i'm watching sesaon 2 episodes right now!
    Thats not quite true. I looked at the list and while it is almost every episode it is not all of them. There are episodes missing from almost every season but for a good fan most of them are available. I am looking into buying the netflix box to stream movies to my tv from them. I would rather watch the Simon & Simon episodes on my tv instead of my laptop.