Simon & Simon Forums

CBS (ended 1988)

Does anyone know?

manaboutown

[1]Jun 25, 2008
    • level: 1

Does anyone know what house was used for the office of Simon and Simon Detective Agency? I live in downtown San Diego and alot of houses look similar to theirs.

Thanks.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RickSimonsWife

[2]May 6, 2010

Hey Simon & Simon Fans, I am seeking an episode (I am trying to remember 20 years back....I've only seen this episode ONCE, and boy do I remember it!) where kids (I think) were being smuggled across the boarder from Mexico in cars. The one scene I clearly remember is near the end where A.J. appears beaten very badly. Could someone help me with the name of this episode please! I have started my S&S DVD collection with Season 4, and anticipating Season 1 in the mail soon! Thanks everyone!

MultiMedea

[3]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 39

RickSimonsWife wrote:

Hey Simon & Simon Fans, I am seeking an episode (I am trying to remember 20 years back....I've only seen this episode ONCE, and boy do I remember it!) where kids (I think) were being smuggled across the boarder from Mexico in cars. The one scene I clearly remember is near the end where A.J. appears beaten very badly. Could someone help me with the name of this episode please! I have started my S&S DVD collection with Season 4, and anticipating Season 1 in the mail soon! Thanks everyone!

I believe that episode was "Nuevo Salvador". It's a 7th season ep.

MultiMedea

[4]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 39

manaboutown wrote:

Does anyone know what house was used for the office of Simon and Simon Detective Agency? I live in downtown San Diego and alot of houses look similar to theirs.

Thanks.

The Simon brothers never used an actual house for their office(s). I think maybe you wanted to know the location of AJ's house in San Diego. Well, you'd be searching for a long time as the exteriors for his house were shot in Venice Beach, along Sherman canal. The first two offices they had also had their exteriors shot in the LA area. The third office was in the Washington Square Bldg. at 300 Washington St. The fourth office was the Keating Bldg. in Old Town and is now a hotel.

tvman21

[5]Jan 17, 2011

Figure I would give this a shot as Simon and Simon show information seems to be hard to come by. Does anyone know if it was Simon and Simon and what episode it was that had a guy with multiple ostriches as pets and some how on a stake out one of the ostriches steals the hat off of Rick I want to say it is. They were saying that ostriches were gentle in nature and when they got into the house the guy said why didnt you just try the front door if you wanted to talk to me. OI could have multiple shows and episodes confused being a PI show addict but I hope someone knows what the heck im talking about. Thanks!