We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Simon & Simon Forums

CBS (ended 1988)

How many people have watched the first season on DVD that was just released?

joshjr

[1]Oct 17, 2006
    • level: 12
    I have watched the first 3 discs already.  I really like this show.  I hope that the next set is not far from being available on DVD to.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bill__b

[2]Nov 5, 2006
    • level: 4
    I just split the cellophane on it today. Sorta disappointed that the only extra was the great 80's flashback, but I haven't even seen that. Maybe it's not so bad.

70sTVlover

[3]Nov 25, 2006
    • level: 4
    Yeah, awesome show! Can't wait for season 2+ to be released... Seeing as there was only 13 episodes on season 1, would be great to have a longer season for 2, hope it won't be split in two parts if it's released... Anyone heard how well it sold?

joshjr

[4]Nov 30, 2006
    • level: 12

70sTVlover wrote:
    Yeah, awesome show! Can't wait for season 2+ to be released... Seeing as there was only 13 episodes on season 1, would be great to have a longer season for 2, hope it won't be split in two parts if it's released... Anyone heard how well it sold?

I am getting sick of seeing season 1 episodes on Sleuth.  I watched the season when it was released.  I wish that they would move on in the series.