Sinchronicity Forums

BBC Three (ended 2006)

Jase

yvonneslair

[1]Aug 9, 2006
    • level: 55

What does evryone think of Jase's accident and do you think Mani was there when it happened. This is the biggest cliffhanger that sinchronicity has had so far. But i'm definetly going to watch next weeks episode to see what happenes to Jase because it look's to be another great episode.

And i love the fact that nathan & Mani have become quite good friends.

Edited on 08/09/2006 10:33am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tha_morphs

[2]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 12
    They are really start to build the show up now. I'm totally hooked to this show.

althalus69

[3]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 11
    I was definetly shocked by that cliffhanger...hope Jase will be alright, they started flashing his body around, they better not waste him 
    As for the how, and when...I find it incredible that they are going to span the story around two episodes, we're certainly going to get a fair share of even more interwoven stories and flashbacks and quick cuts...god, I really hope there will be a 2. series...

WD2

[4]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 9
    I was thinking after watching this ep, about continuation of the storylines. I would like the show to continue if it still has something to offer. I don't want the show to become like another reomance/drama, with no new twists or anything. That would just suck.