Wow! This is New. Fred Savage vs. Matthew Lillard under the same Network of CBS!

Rubber_Face

[1]Apr 12, 2008
    • level: 14

Wow! This is New. Fred Savage vs. Matthew Lillard under the same Network of CBS!

Fred Savage:

In "Single White Millionaire" - Being a Comedy Tv Series also fileing up Soon.

And

Matthew Lillard:

In "Exit 19" - Being a Drama Tv Series fileing up Soon.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Herodite777

[2]May 7, 2008
    • level: 8
    Wait FRED SAVAGE is in this?

One more reason to avoid this sit-com. He was great when he was little, but as he grew up he just got annoying.

count-chocula

[3]May 10, 2008
    • level: 47
    Herodite777 wrote:
    Wait FRED SAVAGE is in this?

He certainly is! And that's a bad thing?

Rubber_Face

[4]May 10, 2008
    • level: 14

I don't think Fred Savage is annoying. But, i do see his Younger Brother, Ben Savage is bit better than him.

I am looking farward to seeing this sitcom here in the fall alot. Because maybe their will be a "Mini Reunion of Boy Meets World" coming thru this Series.

Ben Savage - Guest Stars as "Fred Savage's Character Younger Brother" - Oh, Maybe they will add "Ben Savage" to the Series as Main Member after he Guest Stars on daily times.

Will Friedle - Only Guest Stars as Funny Clown Person like he was in "Boy Meets World' as "Eirc Matthews" bringing up the mood of the Series.

William Daniels - Only Guest Stars in the Series as Fred Savage's Character "Boss" or "Grandfather".

Danielle Fishel - Only Guest Stars in the Series as "Fred Savage's Character's Unwanted Grilfrend" or "Ben Savage's Character's Wife or Girlfriend".

I really don't see the other cast member of "Boy Meets World' making their move in Fred Savage's new Sitcom Series at all. But, the ones i listed down up adove very much.

Losterrific

[5]Oct 19, 2008
    • level: 9
    Fred Savage is from The Wonder Years.... so wouldn't it make more sense for his former cast members of The Wonder Years to make an appearance over cast members from his brothers series?