A Sirens Community
USA (ended 2015)

The EMTs on USA's Sirens are getting called back for another shift: The raunchy half-hour comedy from Denis Leary (Rescue Me) and Bob Fisher (Wedding Crashers) has been renewed for a 13-episode second season, the network announced Wednesday.

Sirens is set in Chicago and stars Michael Mosley, Kevin Daniels, and Kevin Bigley as a trio of paramedics and Jessica McNamee as a cop who used to date one of them. Adapted from the U.K. series of the same name, Sirens marked USA's first foray into half-hour comedies and debuted to 1.32 million viewers in March. The show currently ranks as basic cable's No. 1 new comedy of 2014. 

Are you excited for more Sirens

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 4/14/2015

Season 2 : Episode 13

20 Comments
Comments (20)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
This show is so funny. Can't wait for season 2. Best show on USA since Burn Notice.
Flag
Great news!
Flag
Wish we'd got a second season in the UK:-( it really deserved one.
Flag
Excellent news. This was a really good show, a nice surprise at a time when it felt like every sitcom this season was misfiring. Hopefully USA puts in a larger order, 3 more episodes would go a long way for a little show like this.
Flag
yesss! I'm so happy to this renewed. i love Sirens, it's hilarious!
Flag
Not at all surprised about its ranking, and extremely thrilled at its renewal! After news of Review's re-up earlier this week, it's looking really good for my Top 5 favorite comedies of 2014!
Flag
Out of curiosity, what are the other 3? I happen to enjoy those both as well but a few of the others that really entertained me have already been cancelled.
Flag
But my favorite new comedy I'd the season that debuted back in the fall, The Crazy Ones, has unfortunately been cancelled.
Flag
of* the season
Flag
Playing House, Silicon Valley, and (tentatively) Undatable. It's still early in the year, and that last one is very likely to be bumped off the list. Not a fan of the laugh track, but the ensemble is solid and the writing is surprisingly good for a more traditional sitcom.
Flag
I'm really enjoying Undateable as well, but the fact that they're burning it off showing two episodes a week doesn't fill me with great hope for a renewal. Enlisted is another one that has really made me laugh but it was already cancelled, after Fox's patented "show episodes out of order" shenanigans.
Flag
At least they renewed Brooklyn Nine-Nine, though!
Flag
By the way, hilarious profile pic! :-D
Flag
Ugh, yes, I completely forgot to mention Enlisted. I really, REALLY enjoyed that show as well, so of course FOX had to mess around with it like it did with Almost Human, getting both shows cancelled!
Flag
"The show currently ranks as basic cable's No. 1 new comedy of 2014."

Oh? That's a surprise.
Flag
am happy for a good show
Flag
Good news. Happy to see it renewed.
Flag
I personally liked the UK version more, but the US one is still really funny. hopefully Playing House also gets renewed.
Flag
woop woop this show is hysterical
Flag
Awesome news, I've been anxiously awaiting the news on the fate of the show since the finale aired. Glad it's 13 episodes, the first season was too short, although I'm sure 13 will still be too short!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members