Sister, Sister

Playing Hooky

Aired Unknown Apr 07, 1995 on The WB

• I liked it.

Tia and Tamera have a big history test and they still need to study for it. Right before the test, Lisa comes and they all ditch school. Ray is upset that they did that. He and Roger work on the roof to fix leaks. Roger looks at women with binoculars. Ray says some mean things to Lisa and they fight. Lisa feels terrible about it.

This was a great episode! I wouldn’t want to ditch school, even if I could. It was a touching moment when Ray helped Lisa. I liked that part. This episode gets a 9.0 out of 10!
  • Stress can drive you crazy.

Tia and Tamera are seriously stressing about an exam that they have been up all night studying for. They are woried about flunking it. Then, Lisa busts them out of school for a day of fun, free of stress. Unfortunately, Ray finds out and gets really angry with Lisa, and he ends up really hurting her and depressing her. What he does not realise is that when you are stressed and overworked, you need a day off. If you never take a break from the stress, then you will end up getting sick or just... breaking down, and that's not good for you.