Sister, Sister

The Birthday

Aired Unknown May 27, 1994 on The WB

• Happy Birthday!

It's Tia and Tamera's birthday. Lisa gets them dresses that she made. Ray gets them a limo ride and a weekend at a nice hotel with Sarah. Lisa feels jealous because Ray got a better gift. They have to stay in one hotel room because the hotel was out of rooms. Tia and Tamera seem to ignore Sarah, so Sarah has a crummy time. Sarah misses when it was just her and Tamera. On the ride home, they make up and have a fun time!

This was a great episode! I felt sorry for Sarah. She must've felt really horribe when Tia and Tamera kept leaving her out. I give this episode a 10!
  • Tia and Tamera are turning fourteen!

It is the twins' fourteen birday, and their father has planned a very special weekend at a very fancy hotel down in Chicago. Plus, they get to bring their best friend, Sara. Also, Lisa makes them a couple of beautiful dresses. Wow, what a wonderful birthday! Then, things go wrong. Lisa is very jealous of Ray, because he can spoil th e twins, and she can't. She doesn't have a lot of money, and he does. Also, Sara starts to feel left out and gets angry with Tamera. She feels like Tamera dumped her for her sister. Well, you can have more than one best friend. There's nothing wrong with that. And Lisa and Ray learn a little as well.
  • This was a great episode of Sister, Sister, I thought it was great, but the reason I gave it a nine is because I thought that it could have been better than what it was. I thought that it was way too much fighting in this episode, but had a great ending!!

This was a fantastic episode of Sister, Sister and I really liked it, but it had too much fighting going on in just a thirty minute episode. But the ending was the best part when they were singing "Under the Board Walk", I thought that it was really funny. The ending was kinda like the conclusion to the whole episode, if you know what I mean.