Sister Wives

Sunday 10:00 PM on TLC Premiered Sep 26, 2010 Between Seasons

Sister Wives Fan Reviews (12)

6.1
  • kody your selfish

hes crazy lett them have other husbands now you want a nother wife your selfish kody you cant care for them now sure one more mary poor girl gets the blunt of you god told me to tell you let the girls muliply you are cult selfish,ego,controlling freak girls get a nother man like kody says muliply dont take his crap like the others did and your parents did break the cycle four is enough girls grow some ballsyou need other husbands then lets see how he feels about that hes sick and taking advantage of you tell kody no wayyyyy cultist.. thinks hes god... god told me your god a good god
  • Boring and BORING

Finally I can comment , no-one seems to understand that this show is their bread and butter. $$$$$$$$ How can you not have money for college for daughter but spend tons on ceremony to celebrate their liason. Designers to help big hall etc. They are married to guy that looks like clown to me , how he gets that many wives? and by the way doesn't support all of them. People get so mad because gov't. supports lots of these marriages cause who can afford that many kids? Most of us r reasonable and think about future. Any way made for TV and lots you don't see.
  • I will never agree with your Lifestye

I have watched this show for several years. I was trying to understand your lifestyle. I have watched the women get jealous etc. I do not feel GOD made the emotion jealousy, to make people share one person. This religion of yours began in the 1800's.. I think you are all following a MAN who was nuts to tell you this Gods Cult leaders start the same way). I feel very bad for your children. You have allowed them to be brainwashed since birth and taught them this is the way. Perhaps you are all chidren born from the same? I know at least two are. I think this is so sad. I am not going to watch to show anymore. I think Kody is disgusting. He looks like a "surfer dude" who is not very bright. I do not know how he got all of you to think this is Gods way. What a waste.
  • that!

Selfish Mariah is just as selfish as her momma Meri, I am really getting quite sick watching these two cry and whine go get what they want at the expense of the rest of the family. Meri with one child, gets her big house that she wants, and Mariah wants to go to a school that costs triple the tuition of any other school the kids have gone anyone else see this?
  • just don't get it !

I cant believe that 4 women agree to be with 1 man, really! you all pay for your homes,bills,children,cars what does he contribute be sides getting the women pregnant! all I see here is 1 woman is married the rest are just living with him when its your turn! and teaching all the children this is ok. and the first so called wife STOP Crying all the time GEEEZ.
  • Amazed by the Polymasist Brown Family

Hope you guys see this but doubt you will, but had to let it out anyway. I want you to know how I admire and respect your family and your lives. I am monongomas, so I happened upon the show one day and decided to check it out. I've always had the misconception that all families like yours were those "creepy" families. Due to you, I know the truth. You are normal folks with a different lifestyle. Your family has sooo much love and commitment. I am impressed with the interaction btw the sister wives indepencencies. I am blown away by the reality of the honesty and at the same time holding back with them. And Kody, HOW DO YOU DO IT? Lol. Women can have difficulties btw themselves as friends, and there are so many different personalities, let alone in a family. Your children seem to be well adjusted to this life. Some of them are wanting to choose a monogomas lifestyle in the future, and you as parents respect that. My whole conception of polygamy is changed. I really enjoy watching the show and all it's fascinating dynamics. I am buying something from sister wives company, to support your endeavors. Don't you listen to a single word the negative from people. READ YOUR BIBLE PEOPLE. This lifestyle was very prevalant. Keep working on your beautiful family. I cheer you on!

Robyn
  • Love you guy and gals

I truly do not understand the problem they are having. I was in a marrigage with cheating, physical abuse, alcohol. My second marriage was to a drug addict who I kicked out of my life and never looked back. Both sides of the fence experience this, but doesn't mean ALL do. I was brought up during a time when racism was kinda a big thing. I don't conform to anyone. I spent 20 yrs in the military and also have retired from law enforcement. I love this show and I take my hat off to you women. It is something I would not want to do, I am strictly a monogmous person, but have nothing bad to say about how you choose to live your lives. Keep your heads up girls, no shame for you and if we ever met, I would be proud to call you friend!!!
  • love it!

I love you all! You made me think about your opinions as well as my own. You never push the lifestyle onto others but live what you believe in yourselves. There are problems and joys in every marriage and once people recognize that fact, hopefully society will change. Do your own thing, live your lives as you see fit, and know that there are some of us behind you all of the way. I have a monogomous marriage but would love my daughters just as much if they were to choose a healthy relationship in a single or polygamous relationship. Please don't be discouraged with others who are ignorant, as they will entertain their own views above all others. You are all wonderful people and I appreciate your strength and honesty and love for one another!!! Sincerely, Kim Walus

• Show and family were better without ROBYN

Love the show and the family. I honestly think the family and the kids are adorable. HOWEVER, the day Robyn got involved it changed. She makes me sick! LIKE SHE IS THE ONLY WOMAN WHO REGRETS HER FIRST AND FIRST MARRIAGE. GET OVER YOUR SELF!

She makes everything so dramatic and EVERYTHING is all about her. I can't stand watching her.

The entire dynamic of this family is different and not in a good way. The relationship with the wives are darn near destroyed since Robyn got there. She is such a cry baby. If it is NOT all about her and what she wants then everybody suffers.
  • Who's the bread winner?

1.5
    I watched last night's episode. The wives seem to be the ones paying for everything. They're purchasing homes under their names, not their husband's name, and pay all the bills themselves. What does Kody contribute to the families, financially that is?
  • What the heck!?!?

This is the stupidest,gayest, crappy show ever! Who wants to watch this stupid family live there life?
  • tears

can meri and robin please stop blubbering all the that goes for meri's daughter,too.