Six Degrees

A Simple Twist of Fate

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Unknown on ABC

• Review

I'm fairly certain this was meant to be the Season finale of the show, but I think we are all going to have to be happy with what we get here. Steven and Laura hook up, Whitney goes after Steven, and then Steven and Laura break up only to hook back up again when they meet at the party. Even though it sounds like I hated it I really thought the Steven storyline with Laura and Whitney was very well done by the writers. I think they made the right choice by making Steven choose Laura in the end as that was the easiest way to make everyone happy. Carlos and Mae getting back together was another good part to the finale episode, the only downside to the episode at all was the "Im pregnant" coming from Lisa as the bar. I thought that is liekly the worst way that storyline could have gone, but it doesnt look like we will ever truly find out how that conversation goes. Damians role was good too, more humor then actual relevance to the storyline but he finnaly got in some good scenes for a change. Overall, very good series that shouldnt have been cancelled. I enojyed watching the 13 episode run.