TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Six Degrees Forums

ABC (ended 2007)

Six Degrees starts tonight in UK

leesha_27

[1]May 28, 2008
    • level: 17

Six Degrees premieres tonight 28th May in the UK on ITV1 at 10.40(ish).

I've read a couple of forums and it seems this show is pretty OK, so I reckon I'll watch it.

But has anyone else noticed ITV shows the shows that get cancelled. e.g. Bionic Woman and now this?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

scifiguyuk

[2]May 28, 2008
    • level: 18

It's about time they did! The show is like 2 years old! Halfway through and seems pretty good so far. I wish they'd show it at a better time, and at least make an attempt to market it. Nobody evens knows it's on. I mean sure, it's been cancelled, but that doesnt meant people cant enjoy it whilst it's here. They're just burning it off, and getting it over with really. Anyways it's back on!

scifiguyuk

[3]May 28, 2008
    • level: 18
    OK, I'm convinced! Excellent pilot! Didn't doubt it would be, it's JJ Abrams after all. Kinda makes me sad they cancelled it now. But never mind, at least we'll get the entire 13 episodes...at least I hope we will...

leesha_27

[4]May 29, 2008
    • level: 17
    scifiguyuk wrote:
    OK, I'm convinced! Excellent pilot! Didn't doubt it would be, it's JJ Abrams after all. Kinda makes me sad they cancelled it now. But never mind, at least we'll get the entire 13 episodes...at least I hope we will...

Yeah me too, u think ITV bought all 13? Cos of like the whole missing Pushing Daisies episode n that.

Anywayys, yeah the pilot was good, looks like I'll be tuning in!