Six Degrees

Sedgewick's

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Unknown on ABC

• Very good episode.

I really enjoyed this episode. It is by far the best of the series, but too bad it didn't air on TV. We finally got to see how most of the characters are connected, but it's too late. This fantastic show is pulled. It's probably the best drama of the decade apart from Lost, Boomtown, and Battlestar Galactica. Boy I'm upset. I at least hope the series gets a good conclusion at the end of these 13 episodes they were given... or at the very least, an outline at how the season was supposed to end. And According to Jim lives on...
  • Review

The last two episodes have been the shows best that it has to offer and its a shame people didnt give this more of a chance. While Im so quick to blame people for not giving the show 8-9 weeks to get hot, I almost want to blame the producers for not giving us the big reveals that we have gotten in the last pair of episodes sooner...perhaps it would have saved the show. The episode was really great from beginning to end, with Mae and Carlos seeming to have a lot of time off lately from the on camera stuff. Early on in the season they were all we saw, so its good to see some camera being spread around, though Steven likes to hog it at this point. I liked this episode a lot because storylines opened, closed, and left us with lastest impressions. Steven got back together with his wife, then they werent together, and now hes exploring new options at the bottle of a glass. Whitney and her sister was a nice reveal, now connecting Carlos directly to Whitney in a way. Damians storyline was the one I liked most, also a couple of degress of seperation away from Whitney at this point. Overall I thought it was a fantasy episode, this series should still have been given a much better timeslot.