Six Feet Under

Everyone's Waiting

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Aug 21, 2005 on HBO

• Brenda gave birth. Willa is premature, Brenda is worried. Willa is immediately sent to intensive care. Ruth is the only one who can take care of Maya and Brenda, Margaret being out of town.The critically acclaimed Greatest series finale ever.

It has been rocking alot in the Fisher family in the the last episodes. Wella is born, Everyone's Waiting begins exacly where it ended the last time, wich is kind of special for the SiX Feet Under Show. This is the very best ending to any series, movie or video Ever. Peter Kraus, Michael C. Hall, France Conroy, Lauren Ambrose, Mathew St. Patrick, Freddy Rodriguez, Rache Griffiths... are Actors that we discovered and are going to remember. I am a massive movie fan and I swear, this is by far the most touching ending I've ever seen. A normal episode, a good one, that you see leading to a end, containing alot of touching moments, but that is nothing comparing to the finale. You just don't expect what's coming and start crying when it is delivered.The episode, because of this, is almost perfect. Without delivering the concept or the punch, must just say that it's simply simple(original) but just so perfect.