easy question, which of the four main fishers did you care for the most through the entire show?
Let me rank them by season which is easier.
1. Nate, he was pretty much the guy that holds the family together during the first season.
2. David, I loved his issues with being gay and coming out.
3. Claire, hilarious. I loved how she made fun of everyone and herself.
4. Ruth, didn't care for her storylines but she was a very funny character everytime she got mad.
1. David, the most likeable the second season. Loved his scenes with Taylor and his relationship with Keith.
2. Nate, I can't stand it when he yells at someone. It makes me nervous. But he was great this season. 3. Claire, didn't really have that much to do the second season. But she's always fun.
4. Ruth, didn't care much for her storylines again. I was so happy when she dumped Nicolai.
1. Ruth, once again didn't care all that much for her storylines. But character-wise she got my most respect the third season.
2. Claire, I think she was a little to hard on Russle but other than that loved how she kept standing up for herself.
3. David, wasn't crazy about his storylines this season. But you gotta love Dave.
4. Nate, I think he turned into a complaining jerk. I felt sorry for him but he was really sad. Complained about Lisa and when she went missing tried to make it all about himself.
1. David, his best season. all thanks to 'That's My Dog'
2. Claire, unlike most people I loved her experimenting with a girl and her teenage storylines.
3. Nate, such a huge improvement from the previous season. Loved him again.
4. Ruth, once again didn't care much for her storylines but I still loved Ruth. Just the other three more.
1. Claire, I hated her fights with her mom at first. But in the end she grew the most.
2. David, Loved that he got married and everything. It was fun watching him trying to raise up two kids.
3. Ruth, I felt so bad for her. But the way she treated George got on my nerves a little bit. Still loved her.
4. Nate, almost just as jerk-ish as in the third season. I hated how he treated Brenda. Really wanted to hit him with a baseball bat at times.