Six Feet Under

Static

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Aug 14, 2005 on HBO

• 2nd last episode of the series remains fantastic.

As always I loved this, I kind of didn't know what to expect in this episode but it turned out really well. Claire's storyline was one of my favourites and I loved her drunken outbursts. I did feel sorry for Ted as he's such a nice guy but her shouting at her irritating colleague was priceless. Her and Nate's scene by where he was buried was brilliant, really showed us a certain bond they have.

Ruth wanting to keep Maya with her was understandable but so was Brenda wanting her home. I liked having George helping Ruth through the hard times and he was some what of peace maker her, well he tried. When Brenda shouts at Ruth at the end and blurts out about Maggie and Nate I was very engrossed. Then Brenda's waters break, two months premature I might add.

David continues to be stressed and that's an understatement. He still sees the hooded man and even the kids are beginning to be freaked out by him. But Keith finally told him to go get better, leave the house for the time being, which was a great idea and hopefully it will work. Rico and Vanessa have there eye on a place of there own, funeral director wise. I liked seeing Vanessa help Rico out and she was a natural really. Brenda and Billy, one of the most creepy scenes ever - was so glad it turned out to be a dream. Her stuff was great other than that.

So the finale is finally here, I'm going to write my review now...... this episode was fantastic.