Six Feet Under

Static

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Aug 14, 2005 on HBO

• The set up for the grand finale....

A good episode that sets up the big finale that is only 1 episode away. I really can't see what the finale will be like. I liked Claire's struggle accepting Nate's death and her conversation with Nate.. I also enjoyed Ruth and George finding eachother again. Brenda acting up shouldnt come as a surprise. Even when everything's ok, she's a psycho.

Her vision with Billy was extremely freaky but the worst part is that I didn't think it was a vision for a moment. The episode felt a little too long overall. The problem was that without Nate we have 1 less storyline and well, I really miss it/him.

David and his constant breakdowns were a bit drawn out I thought. Although his odd visions were awesome. The episode ends with Brenda giving birth and that's exactly what I thought would be the ending of this episode. Nate being at the birth was great too... Overall, fine episode, but clearly just setting the stage for the finale....