Six Feet Under

Twilight

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 18, 2003 on HBO

• is it me or does this show not linger around the subject of death anymore?

Cos you know,thats been like this for most of the season. we watched the lives of these very interesting characters and it was sure fun.They are all so familiar but so unique and everything.but i kinda missed nate talking to the dead people,which he doesnt do since the surgery i guess.i miss the show working its way around some disturbing sentence about death,loss,mortality,but lately they seem to forget or abandon these things.

Lisa getting lost is a single,but big return to their original intentions i guess.and since i always felt it coming, i never lost hope about six feet under,and it is finished now,i havent watched seasons 4 and 5 but they all tell that they were great.i'll soon watch them,and i am nearly sure that the show will go as my all time favourite.

the most original scene of the week was claire asking brenda for a ride.just two sentences,totally showed who they both are,their relationship,the way they look at life and, i dont know,sex?Breeding?whatever.it made my day.