Six Feet Under

Twilight

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 18, 2003 on HBO

• I love this show! If the finale is anything like the last few episodes, we won't be disappointed.

Another amazing episode of Six Feet Under. Lisa being missing and how it effecting everyone, continues to be extremely engrossing. Just watching Nate is quite nerve wracking, it is still so sad to see this happen to him. I liked how he kept thinking of how she was killed, how she vanished, just made me think more. Him sleeping with the girl who's dad was executed was ... at first, I thought it was one of the things he imagines but no .. at least we know why.

Claire's abortion was again, very believable, I liked how she and Brenda bonded over it, got to talk about Lisa and about Brenda's feelings for Nate. It's about time David stood up to Keith (Without having sex with him after - season 2!) This will hopefully open Keith's eyes to what he is doing and how he can fix it.

Now, the Ruth/George relationship, yes it was fast, but it still looks real. It shows it very well, how they get on, bond, have things in common. George telling Ruth about each of his wives was a great scene, I just feel happy for Ruth.
    So we have one episode left and to be honest, I can't wait! Season 3 has been just brilliant, more than I expected.