Six Feet Under

Twilight

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 18, 2003 on HBO

Things are heating up for Six Feet Under, the story lines are coming to a boil, and as a penultimate episode, it was definitely a success. Will we ever find out what happened to Lisa? I liked seeing the different scenarios. And I really want to know, but who knows, it could remain a mystery? Hopefully not. We got a lot more emotional scenes here what with Nate dealing with his wife missing.

Brenda walking back in to Nate's life. Anne Dudek's character who he had sex with. You really feel for Nate here, his breakdown when he was running was handled fantastically. Claire gets an abortion. Probably for the better in terms of the show. You know when there's two pregnancies on the show, it may have already jumped the shark. So glad to know this story line was cut short.

The Brenda & Claire scenes were great. David cheating on Kieth and then breaking up with him: I knew this season would be the demise of their relationship. The final scene was heartbreaking, however, the Ruth & George scenes bored me. I would have liked to see George just be a friend on an intellectual level. Now they're going to get married? Overall, great penultimate episode.