Skating with Celebrities Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

What do you all think??

smomma

[1]Jan 25, 2006
    • level: 9
    After 2 episodes i really dont find this show exciting at all... in fact i think it is sorta boring ... i would rather surf on the net than watch it .... i think the only reason i think is because the judges seem so fake and scripted... and its just not an original idea...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Wanna_Chat

[2]Feb 6, 2006
    • level: 7
    I found this show boring after the first episodeand haven't watched it since.

Kypma

[3]Feb 6, 2006
    Funny thing, from the advertisements the show seemed absolutely great but the more it goes on, the shorter it gets and so it used to be about 45 minutes long without the adverts, now it's down to maybe 40, and it keeps going down because there are less pairs and more adverts... I personally think that the themes aren't as great, either, but I'll see tonight.

chaosrainz

[4]Mar 6, 2006
    • level: 17
    i found this to be way more entertaining than the "dancing with..." franchise.
    takes a lot more physical prowess to figure skate and i'm impressed with what these people learned to do.

Kypma

[5]Mar 7, 2006
    Kypma wrote:
    Funny thing, from the advertisements the show seemed absolutely great but the more it goes on, the shorter it gets and so it used to be about 45 minutes long without the adverts, now it's down to maybe 40, and it keeps going down because there are less pairs and more adverts... I personally think that the themes aren't as great, either, but I'll see tonight.

Yes, I'm quoting myself. I found the show just "ok" at the beginning but by the 3 last teams and finals, I noticed I couldn't just escape because it really had me. Especially the fact that the original last team won the championship!

arlaca

[6]Jun 28, 2006
    • level: 5
    I liked the show alot, but the judges had there favorites. If you are a good skater before you start the show,you will be a good skater, when you leave the show. If you are a bad skater when you start the show, you will be a good skater when you leave the show and probably win.