Skating with Celebrities

Season Finale (1)

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 27, 2006 on FOX

• Kristy and Lloyd deserved to win, because I would have liked to see Jillian and John win.

I always knew that only the female celebrities would make it to the finals because the male celebrities have too stiff of legs to be any good.

If I had to be brutally honest, I wasn't as blown away at any technical stuff any of the two teams did. After so many weeks, the guys were still carrying the girls way too much. It shows that the guys have good upper body, but doesn't do much for the girls except look pretty. And both of teams had trouble trying to finish right on spot to the end of their song. But enough pickiness. There's lots of things I really liked.

They were all seemed to dance pretty fluidly, not a rough moment that I saw. And they had entertaining routine, Kristy and Lloyd's was fun to watch, and Jillian and John was beautiful to watch.

It was amazing to me how many near-cuts the underdogs, Kristy and Lloyd, went through and seeing how much they improved from the several weeks is really cool. And then ending up as the winner is just awesome.

Although I like to root for the underdog, I was rooting for Jillian and John to win. I was totally shocked that Jillian even attempted to do such a jump. It was a little sad that she fell, but I was happy to see pme the girls try to jump for once. It was the best moment of the night, I think, and if she did nail it, it would have been ever better. I've always liked Jillian, but I have a newfound respect for her to even attempt the jump.