Skins Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 2011)

4.8 rating? This is why you shouldn't judge a show off its first episode!!!

seafoampheonix

[1]Mar 16, 2011
    • level: 7

Now, I know for a fact the pilot episode was one of the worst things I have ever seen, but this show has become one of my favorite shows of the year. I even got my cousins into it. If it were up to me I believe the show should haveAT LEAST a seven rating. I dunno, the writing is spot on to how actual teenagers talk, the only thing I can't relate to is the drug usage, but even still I know friends that live life like that.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Helostwin

[2]Mar 16, 2011
    • level: 17
    The talking is exactly right, the clothes are exactly right, the partying is a little exaggerated but not by much, it's just too constant. We party like that, but not all the time lol. The sex is about right too. The adults are clueless & self-centered but they are in all teen TV. This is a VERY realistic program. It's my fave too.

KelseyMeyer

[3]Mar 26, 2011
    • level: 1

i think this show was spot on it totally reminded me of growing up as a teen. the only thing i dont agree with was the teachers they didnt really seem to kno what was going on when in real life they really do kno whats going on some of them just dont care. other than that this show was awesome totally hooked me in and i hope to see more