Skins Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 2011)

Funniest moment so far

showinuse9

[1]Mar 8, 2011
    • level: 11

There's been a couple funny moments but i have to say i think Abbudd's reaction when he thought Daisy's little sister was going to keep him from having sex with her after the party she threw was pretty priceless. lol

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Helostwin

[2]Mar 9, 2011
    • level: 17
    showinuse9 wrote:

There's been a couple funny moments but i have to say i think Abbudd's reaction when he thought Daisy's little sister was going to keep him from having sex with her after the party she threw was pretty priceless. lol

Yeah I thought that was funny. I thought the last few eps have been funny. When Michelle kicked Tony in the ****s and went off on him was funny. The entire "Stanley" ep was funny. This show is getting better & better!

showinuse9

[3]Mar 10, 2011
    • level: 11
    Helostwin wrote:
    showinuse9 wrote:

Yeah I thought that was funny. I thought the last few eps have been funny. When Michelle kicked Tony in the ****s and went off on him was funny. The entire "Stanley" ep was funny. This show is getting better & better!

yeah definately agree. haha. michelle is a pretty ok chick lol

and i think tea likes tony cause tony is so feminine in a way lol

Helostwin

[4]Mar 22, 2011
    • level: 17
    OK I forgot abt this until the recap special >> wnen Chris squirted himself in the face in the bathroom I LOL (for real I LOL)