Skins (UK) Forums

Thursday 10:00 PM on E4Between Seasons

Is Gen 2/3 worth watching?

Canogaparkcindy

[1]Mar 9, 2011
    • level: 49

I just finished Gen 1 (seasons 1-2), and it was pretty amazing, I was just wondering if the next 2 seasons are worth watching. Do they ever live up to the original cast? Is the quality the same?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sibowittz

[2]Mar 16, 2011
    • level: 17
    Canogaparkcindy wrote:

I just finished Gen 1 (seasons 1-2), and it was pretty amazing, I was just wondering if the next 2 seasons are worth watching. Do they ever live up to the original cast? Is the quality the same?

I personally liked all of them in different ways, but generation 2 is my favorite...after the first one...but they are all pretty interesting in a way.

dexter098

[3]Mar 18, 2011
    • level: 10

I think thats the second gen is very good, I probably like some characters from the different generations better.... though I'm not too sure about the new season quite yet. They are lacking a little bit to me in comparison to the previous generations. Hopefully they will come back to expectations next season.

Canogaparkcindy

[4]Mar 19, 2011
    • level: 49
    sibowittz wrote:
    Canogaparkcindy wrote:

I personally liked all of them in different ways, but generation 2 is my favorite...after the first one...but they are all pretty interesting in a way.
    Really? I've never heard anyone say they like Gen 2 better, are the story lines better in a way?

dexter098

[5]May 12, 2011
    Canogaparkcindy wrote:
    sibowittz wrote:
    Canogaparkcindy wrote:

Really? I've never heard anyone say they like Gen 2 better, are the story lines better in a way?

I think I would say that I liked Gen 2 better as well. Though I missed Cassie and Chris like no tomorrow...

aldaros23

[6]May 17, 2011
    • level: 53
    Gen 2 is definitely worth it... though it's a bit dark near the end. Gen 3 is still worth it too. Great character storylines.

yourtea

[7]May 31, 2011
    • level: 3
    I think Generation 1 is the most worth-watching. Gen 2 is worth-watching but the characters are not as good. Just watch Series 1, 2 and 3, if I was you?!

Generation 3 aren't worth-watching.

AronHauksson

[8]Jun 1, 2011
    i am a long time bg fan of this show. and after reading your episode reviews on various shows om this site i seem to know what you want in a show. id say go for gen 2. and wait for the new one to finish so you can get an honest opinion on it. so far personally i dont like how they toned down the darkness. its something i like in shows

CoobyMX

[9]Jun 9, 2011
    • level: 5

I love all generations, I think they're all worth watching and special in their own ways. Generation 2 is probably the darkest, season 3 is amazing and have some of my favorite episodes... though, season 4 is kinda disappointing, specially the last episodes and the crappy ending. Season 5 is the lightest and shortest, though the characters seem to have a lot more to say for season 6 next year.

aquaphx

[10]Jul 20, 2011
    • level: 1

i haven't got to gen 3. but i think it's a matter of personal preferences, and for me gen 2 is so not worthed, i found nothing special in gen 2.

Ed-Ventures

[11]Sep 4, 2011
    • level: 20

Seasons 2 and 3 are by far the best, seasons 1 and 2 are also good but they would come in 2nd and season 5 is really bad...