TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Skins (UK) Forums

Thursday 10:00 PM on E4Between Seasons

Series 6 General Discussion of Episodes

aldaros23

[1]Jan 24, 2012
    • level: 53

Hey post here if you want to talk about Series 6 Episodes!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jem_snaps

[2]Jan 25, 2012
    • level: 6

in the 3rd mini ep for series 6, can anyone tell me the name of the song that Rich dances to? oh yeah, ep 1 was great. way better than series 5 ep 1. but that is jmho. i'll get to ep 2 sometime this week. got a lot of stuff to catch up on.

Samuel2484

[3]Feb 7, 2012
    • level: 16

I don't really get why it's become routine to kill off a character in the second series of every generation. And I think it was a bad move to kill off one of the best characters they had (Grace).

Episode 1 was good because it was different and it was just fun, then episode two went back to normal...I kind of thought the whole series was going to be set in Morocco or where ever they were on holiday at, but apparently not.

Rich's episode was good but sad and depressing, also where was he in episode 3?? I get that he'd be heart broken over Grace's death but if they just never bring him back then that's down to lazy writing, after all not one person mentioned him in episode 3. I really hope he doesn't leave the show either, because he too is also one of the best characters.

I like the Mini/Alo friends with benefits relationship, though I want to see them actually eventually admit they like each other or at leased tell everyone that they're shagging. Everyone else is "meh", not really interested in franky anymore and Matty is clearly getting set up to return for the end of the series. Liv is alright because she's the one who is actually capable of being happy at the moment. I hope the series doesn't go too depressing like the 2nd generation ended.

Looking forward to the Alo and Mini episodes. I hope Mini is just being a bitch because of Grace's death and not going to keep being an utter bitch, otherwise all that character development will have gone to waste

aldaros23

[4]Feb 10, 2012
    • level: 53
    yeah Grace was a strong character, far more interesting than Mini and Liv. Also the interplay of being Blood's daughter was of interest. They need to get another female stat or at least work in some better storylines for Mini and Liv.