Skins (UK) Forums

Thursday 10:00 PM on E4Between Seasons

Series 7: six episodes

aldaros23

[1]Jun 28, 2012
    • level: 53

Three two-part episodes, for a total of 6 episodes in total, will air early 2013 to finish off the series.

Stay tuned for details.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

doctorwho747

[2]Jul 26, 2012
    • level: 5
    aldaros23 wrote:

Three two-part episodes, for a total of 6 episodes in total, will air early 2013 to finish off the series.

Stay tuned for details.

I heard that it was gonna be 3 two hour specials 1 per generation obviously, but that was when the announcement first came out. So now it would make sense for them to just divide them into two parts making it a full 6 episode season. However as of today it seems there are fluctuating rumors about which actors are coming back with gen 1 actors being the most difficult to get a hold of. Especially Nicholas Hoult(Tony) who has crossed over the pond here to do American movies and has done well. He was great in X-Men first class! Anyway it will probably be a scheduling conflict as I hear he is doing a remake. Speaking of him did you guys know that both he and Kaya(Effy) were in Clash of the Titans together? Also Hannah Murray(Cassie) and Joe Dempsie(Chris) are both in the show "Game of Thrones" but never in any scenes together. And by the way I have read the books and think that Joe fits his character perfectly, and there is a rumor of a cameo. Most people I'm sure want to see the resolution of Sid and Cassie and since Hannah's GOT character shouldn't be back for a while she might be back. As for everyone else I haven't really followed their careers nor heard anything

Than gen 2, I heard that Kaya is interested in coming back at the moment, but Jack(Cook) I have heard for a while doesn't want to be associated with Skins in any way, it doesn't have anything to do with the other actors or the producers, I heard he still sometimes can't walk down the street without people yelling "Cook"!" and also always being reffered to as "Jack O'connel from Skins" in his other jobs. Ok I can't say I blame him for feeling type cast, but I think I speak for the majority of Skins fans everywhere when I say how much I want to see the final scene with Cook and Foster play out. As far as anyone else I haven't really heard much

Of course I have no doubt that everyone from gen 3 could be in S7 as they just finished their time and apparently S7 will air early next year

anthem47

[3]Jan 6, 2013
    • level: 6

More information on Series 7 here: https://www.e4.com/blog/skins-news/post/5bxgsbsw6jyu8sdbhp5yo/view.e4 from the official E4 website.

Three two-part stories starting in March. Cannot wait! I think those three characters were the ones most desperately crying out for some resolution (but I would have happily taken more episodes if we got them!)