Skins (UK) Forums

Thursday 10:00 PM on E4Between Seasons

Who do you feel most sympathy for on Skins?

loveindubitably

[21]Sep 16, 2008
    • level: 9
    forza_rossoneri wrote:

VinLieger wrote:
    After that episode all my sympathy for cassie has disappeared (probably to new york with her). Cant believe she left chris.

Is it just me, or did anyone else lose sympathy for Cassie earlier in Series 2, especially in Chris's episode. First she made Sid feel guilty that he was "doing what he wants", then she goes around shagging basically everything that moves, and messes with Jal and Chris's relationship, not to mention throwing that house-warming party out of the blue. So, she basically decides to do what she wants, whereas Sid is made to feel guilty about doing what he wants, at least thats what I got out of it. But then again, Sid did start to act more and more like a whinging tosser towards the end of that series

Yeah, I definitely agree--I liked Cassie a lot less in S2. She became a bit too vindictive--I still love her but definitely not as much as S1.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ocky_2000

[22]Sep 26, 2008
    • level: 2
    Jal... especially with the whole Chris thing, that poor girl, her dad's a douch bag, she gets pregnant and Chris dies... and i was so sure those to were gonna live happily ever after, that'll teach me.

Canogaparkcindy

[23]Mar 9, 2011
    • level: 49
    Sketch. The way they closed out her story line was just so sad.