Skins (UK)

Michelle

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Mar 08, 2007 on E4

• Michelle

7.7
    So the aftermath of what I think was the climax of the season, was Michelle breaking up with Tony. Finally, I'll say. Tony's hookup with Maxxie was very unexpected in the last episode, I just wish we got a bigger reaction from everyone. We really are witnessing Tony's downfall with him losing Sid, Michelle, and pretty much all his friends over that one night with Maxxie.

But I was having trouble feeling sorry for him especially after what he did too Josh & Michelle, I liked how Josh's sister tied in too everything though. I liked how Sid is finally over Michelle, and I'm glad they didn't go as far as they planned on going especially since I'm really liking Sid/Casie right now. Cassie has a boyfriend? I kind of suspected there would have to be some conflict between the two.

I never liked Michelle and in fact, I still find her quite annoying, but she was good in this episode. I definitely had low expectations in delving in the life of Michelle, but her discovering Tony cheated on her was a perfect fit for this episode. I really couldn't care less about Michelle's mother though. Good episode overall.
  • loved it

This episode was really good!!
    Michelle finally realize the jerk Tony is! And what he did with Josh and the photos were terrible! i'm glad she is not back with him!!
    Sid is weird! All he always wanted was lose his virginity with Michelle and when he had the opourtunity he wasted! He's very different from the other boys. Aparentely, his first time has a meaning and he wants it to be special!
    Chris and Angie is a funny relationship! Maxxie really feels bad because of the sucking thing with Tony, which proves that he is a good boy. Anwar and him are a good team, they have to fix this up!!
    Well, this are the things that i remember....

Does anybody know when the 2nd season starts??
  • I must say she is a firey one!

In this episode we concentrate on Michelle, who we all know has a lot of fire in the belly. We see this straight away in the episode as she storms up to Tony and punches him in the face, before kicking him downstairs. Clearly annoyed with Tony and wanting him out of her life, she seems desperate to seek someone on the rebound and goes straight to Sid, who rejects her claiming that he does love Cassie. She then meets Josh, the brother Abigail (the girl Tony sleeps with). They have a immediate attraction for eachother and sleep together. However Tony still loves Michelle, or so he claims. He then does a disgusting trick, by take softcore pictures of Joshs sister Abigail. He then steals Joshs phone, puts the pictures on the phone and sends them to Michelle. Michelle now obviously thinks that Josh is mental and is into incest.
  • Somewhat dull.

5.5
    It was dull. . . At the very least nothing awfully over the top happened.

Michelle is the "Paris Hilton" of the show. Nothing negative here, most tv show have a character like that. Good looks, but lacks depth. This episode tries to give her some depth but actually it doesn't succeed...

the whole idea of her and Tony breaking up is something that was foreshadowed since episode 1. So it happens finally.

And that's it. Nothing else really happens. Predictable, lacks every kind of drama or comedy. Probably the least enjoyable episode of the series to date. A dragged out transitional episode .
  • Great epsoide , why cassie didn't came to the trip in russin.

Ok finlly Chirs have a chance to make his teacher to be with him next epsoide we'll how things between them , Michelle and Jal find a emety bar and suducie pepole to come inside and hang out with them , all the trip Tony beg Maxxie to drew his penis like he did to the all group in the end Tony offers Maxxie a blow job , and kiss him Maxxie refuse Michelle Tony's girl friend saw Tony and Maxxie kissed , we'll se next epsoide how she deal with it , Anwer finlly lost his varginty for an a russin woman .
  • Michelle has had enough of tony. Loved this episode!

This was another brilliant episode of Skins which actually made me like Michelle. Loved when she punched him and then kicked in the balls, just great. Michelle was expanded so much in this episode and went from Tonys girlfriend a side character, to her own character. The ending was so good, I was roaring at the screen going don't take him back and she didn't. Watching abigail shout at Michelle was hilarious and Angie and Chris were great. loved the scene in the class, like an episode of the oc - great. "Sit down!" When Angie said that I couldn't stop laughing. Tony is so evil!!
    Loved this show!
  • She's Had Enough Written by Bryan Elsley Directed by Minkie Spiro

Michelle - Up until now I couldn't have cared less about this character but when you open up an episode where she beats the living daylights out of Tony and ends it with refusing to take him back, you have to find a bit of respect for her.

Then she meets Josh, a nice relatively normal guy who despite having a lunatic for a mother and Abigail for a sister, knows how to treat a girl. So it's a pity that Tony is successful is sabotaging that relationship. Too bloody successful.

Out of her friends, only Jal can be really relied on and her role this week is essentially giving Michelle some sympathy and a bit of a reality check for her troubles.

Michelle's relationship with her mum Anna and stepdad Malcolm was interesting enough. She enjoyed the tension between them over Malcolm's bad business skills but she was kind enough to get them back together at the end.

Her and Tony's relationship seems over for the time and I like for once that all his sabatoging ended up being for nothing when Michelle refused to take him back.

The thing with her and Sid was interesting too because Sid finally had the chance to be with the girl of his dreams and common sense got him not to take things further. That and a crush on Cassie.

Cassie's return was pretty cool, not short of priceless dialogue and silly moments including a new suitor but ultimately a bit too short for my liking. Hopefully Sid will get his girl before the season ends.

As for the others, well both Anwar and Kenneth had about a line between them but nothing of real substancial interest although Anwar was uncomfortable when everyone learned why he and Maxxie were no longer on speaking terms.

Maxxie's confession of his antics with Tony to the class was amusing although a bit overextended. Dude, I think you've been redeemed.

Also isn't Abigail the most annoying character on this show? Her attempts of attacking Michelle were laughable and the way she kept overusing "safe" got pretty irritating in a short space of time.

Also Chris and Angie couldn't be anymore indiscreet about their affair if they tried. First Maxxie, now Michelle and if Angie hadn't stopped him in the class, then everyone else would be privy to it as well.

Overall while Michelle isn't my favourite character, she did generate a fair amount of sympathy and provided enough interest in one of the stronger episodes of the series.
  • She's Had Enough Written by Bryan Elsley Directed by Minkie Spiro

So she's finally discovered her boyfriend cheats on her without a care and even lays into Maxxie and Abigail about their trysts with Tony, especially the latter who Michelle has a knack for irritating with such precision as well. Tony was pretty when Sid decked him as well. Go Sid!