Skins (UK)

Thursday 10:00 PM on E4 Premiered Jan 25, 2007 Between Seasons

aldaros23

Skins (UK) Fan Reviews (68)

• Its teen life in a show, drugs partying etc etc. Though this show takes it too a new and exciting step.

Skins is a show which is aimed at the younger audience of teens and young adults which basically goes through the lives of a gang of 16-18 year olds through their years at college but wait these kids aren't just 'normal' teens they are super bad and have got the whole sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll thing down pretty good. The 1st two series focused on Tony and his friends and how they developed through college till leaving for uni or wherever, the 2nd series got a bit weird and I was slighty mad at the ending but the new series I believe is looking way better than the original which I never thought it would. The shows 3rd series now focuses on Effy (Tony's lil' sis) as she is going through college with her new found gang of teen rebels. So the stories can be a bit far fetched, like having sex in school, drinking and setting things alight.... well not THAT unbelievable to be honest and it is great through out. Each episode usually focuses on one particular character or a couple depending on what crazy situation the boys and girls are in, in the episodes. One of the great things about this show is the music soundtracks are great, there are loads of classic indie tunes and hits constanly playing and well each character offers something different and original to the show. We have the wild and loud Cookie, the sensible brotherly Freddy, the geeky and eccentric JJ and Pandora, I could go on but there are a few of them. Its a good show and if you like a bit of swearing and crazy TV watching then Skins should keep you well entertained.