Skins (UK)

Thursday 10:00 PM on E4 Premiered Jan 25, 2007 Between Seasons

aldaros23

Skins (UK) Fan Reviews (69)

• skins good, but what a f'ing pity party

Skins was good the drama was alright at first then waiting for something good to actually come through or work out for one of the characters was nice to see here and there. But I feel writers either go for a family like everything will be ok in the end story or in the case of skins everything is pretty much shit and you feel unresolved by each story line. I'm just saying where's the fine line can't there be good and bad, not just all ending awkwardly n terrible? I mean the show was good for the most part, I just noticed myself, that I stopped paying as much attention cuz I knew the outcomes already, just a bit predictable. The last thing is that I mean come on how many more overly dramatic parts can u make? Yes children are dramatic but after a point you gotta learn something or quit being so damn fucking sad for yourself. Only you make your own problems in life for the most part, I just wish there was a little more positivity to the story line, not so much of the helpless children vibe.