TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Skyland Forums

Saturday 12:00 AM on Nicktoons NetworksBetween Seasons

Skyland on Wiki

psycho_maniac

[1]Aug 5, 2007
    • level: 5

I just wanted to ask... does anyone know what twit edited the Skyland article on Wikipedia?

They went and treated it like is was thier own poorly written fanfic, shoved in a ton of kids (to Cortes and Diwan, of all people, putting Diwan at having a kid at 13). Not to mention made Cheng thier kid, and made Diwan's first name Yvaine. o___O And just generally displayed poor grammar, contradicted themselves, and made the show look dodgy...

Yeah... it's a site for the display of factual information, and for the fans enjoyment. Not one person's personal dodgy 'idealised' version.

Anyway, a friend of mine was just fixing it up, so it should be back to its proper function.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LightningFlash8

[2]Aug 5, 2007
    • level: 3

Footnote: Dear moron who hacked the Skyland page, this is Wikipedia. Here, we put CANON information ONLY. FANFICTION is where you turn Diwan into a Sue, Cortes into a pedophile, Cheng into a physical impossibility and then play happy familes with 50 deformed kids, mm'k?

And the next person who messes with my painstakingly created Timeline to screw in their personal Sue story? Gets to die. Painfully. Wikipedia logs your IP.

Edited on 08/05/2007 10:11pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.