Skyland Forums

Saturday 12:00 AM on Nicktoons NetworksBetween Seasons

What Will Happen In Season 2?

pisdofmogirl

[1]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 5

Well, I just heard today that Season 2 of Skyland is going to air on July 22 on Nicktoons Network. I don't know if Skyland has premiered outside of the US, but what I do know is many Skyland fans are not fond of Nicktoons Network. Whether or not you like Nicktoons, I'm sure you're all curious what's gonna happen this next season, if you don't know already.

So, fire away, everybody................

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rtms

[2]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 8
    I don't believe there is a season 2, Nicktoons just has a weird way of promoting. They split the first season in two or three segments and call them new seasons when they start to air the eps after the show has been either in reruns or off the air for awhile. The do the same thing with Degrassi TNG, recently promoting the the last 6 eps of Season 6 as if they were Season 7.

pisdofmogirl

[3]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 5

rtms wrote:
    I don't believe there is a season 2, Nicktoons just has a weird way of promoting. They split the first season in two or three segments and call them new seasons when they start to air the eps after the show has been either in reruns or off the air for awhile. The do the same thing with Degrassi TNG, recently promoting the the last 6 eps of Season 6 as if they were Season 7.

Hmmmmmmmmm..........................interesting...........