Saturday 12:00 AM on Nicktoons Networks Premiered Nov 26, 2005 Between Seasons

Skyland Fan Reviews (30)

• The earth has shattered and has fallen under rule of a dictatorship called the Sphere. When Mila, a single mother, was captured by the Sphere's leader, Oslo, it's up to her two children and a band of pirates to get Mila back and destroy the Sphere.

This show is a hit from the start, what can I say? I just LOVE this show.

Plot: Totally unique and interesting. Full of action and twists, Skyland will keep you glued to the screen.

Characters: Not as interesting as the plot, but ya, interesting, creative, well thought out and have personalities. The voice actors could practice more, but they're tolerable.

Graphics: Ok...ready for this? ...SIMPLY AMAZING! This has got to be the best part of the show, especially the backgrounds. Screw realism, they look almost like actual photographs and are brought to life through the show. That's not all. The characters are done using motion technology, so their movement is very realistic. Making use of resources and bringing the output that this show promises is mainly what gives this show such a high rating.

Music: Keeps up with the mood. It shows it's true power in a dramatic atmosphere.

Concluding, I reccomend this show for both adults and youth. Simply a marvel in technology with a few little bugs to work out. So for the first review of Skyland, I give it a 9.8 out of 10.