[1]Jul 16, 2008
    • level: 14

This was not just ended. It was suposed to have more episodes. But

THIS SHOW WAS RIPPED OFF THE AIR

THEY THOUGHT IT DIDN'T HAVE GOOD RATINGS SO THEY JUST RIPPED IT OFF THE AIR

I LIKED IT

A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKED IT

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AeroMom2007

[3]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 3
    Does anybody know about Slacker Cats that are airing on FIOS on demand? They sound like new episodes...I found them by accident. Will watch them later and let you know.

AeroMom2007

[4]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 3
    It definetly Slacker Cats!! There is 2 episodes, they are numbered 1006 "Dolenz" and 1008 "Sex and the Kitties" I have no idea where they fit in to the 1st season...have to do some more research.

BlueAllieCat123

[5]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 4
    Yeah I just watched two new episodes On Demand. Right now I'm at my uncle's house and he has Verizon. I go from the down up so I saw the one when Buckly and Eddie try to shut down the internet. I'm not sure what the name is but I liked that one. The other was ok but a bit boring. I like at the end when Tabitha is reading comments she said (I think I might get this wrong) look this person spelled hate with an h and an 8. I love that part because if I'm typing in a hurry and want to say hate or wait I'll do that. h8 & w8 If you want any information on that episode I'd be happy to provide it but I don't even know if it has aired yet because the only other show I watch on ABC Family is Whose Line Is It Anyway? and I have not watched that in 4ever. So I don't know much on new Slacker Cats episodes but I know the ones I just watched I don't remember ever seeing.

DOMOJITA

[6]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 18
    this was a funny ass show and i like it i wish it was still on with new episodes or at lease with repeats.

BlueAllieCat123

[7]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 4

Maybe some people that has Verizon will put the new episodes onto youtube. I can't because I have no idea how. The new ones are great! The weird thing is it felt like I have already seen them before although it was my first time watching them.