Sleeper Cell Forums

Showtime (ended 2006)

Weird question

akelkar

[1]Apr 7, 2007
    • level: 6
    Does anyone know what font they use for the subtitles in the show? That font is really nice and I would like to know what it is.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NotAmerican

[2]Sep 29, 2008
    • level: 8

akelkar wrote:
    Does anyone know what font they use for the subtitles in the show? That font is really nice and I would like to know what it is.

I don't know as I was unable to get ANY subtitles on the DVDs! My portable DVD player has terrible sound, so I always put on the English subtitles for DVDs. But, like I said, I couldn't get ANY in ANY language on the DVDs.

-ak

PS - As I read this message it occurs to me (and I feel very stupid about this) that the OP was referring to the subtitles whenever somebody spoke an Arabic language, French, Spanish, or whatever. I agree that those subtitles WERE beautiful - a nice mix of the "wave-y flow" of Arabic languages, but with "English" letters. (I know, many other languages use the same 26 letters that English speakers do, i just couldn't think of the name for the A-Z alphabet. Roman alphabet, perhaps?)

Not like any mistake I make matters, because it seems that, besides me, nobody has accessed this topic in years, LOL!

Edited on 10/11/2008 5:09am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.