A Sleepy Hollow Community
Friday 9:00 PM on FOX
I am really getting into this show. I had my doubts but I am now officially a Sleepy Hollow fan! I look forward to many seasons of this and hope it can succeed in getting multiple renewals.
Comments (8)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Love this show. Always leaves me wanting more.
Flag
Absolutely...I am loving this quirky show!
Flag
Renewed for a second season! Thanks FOX.
Flag
Originally I had thrown the idea of watching the show in my mental trash can. So when tv.com's preview/'should I watch' convinced me to try the show (thank you, btw), I was quite skeptical, but they really made it worth my while. They did an amazing job with a story that seems so hard by actually making it (sort of) realistic (with which I mean that given the premise the rest of the show follows quite naturally and "believable").
Flag
In one word - ABSOLUTELY!

Flag
I don't know how many times I've said this, but it was love at first sight with this show.

Sometimes it takes time, sometimes you just know, and I knew it as soon as the pilot started: I was hooked.
Flag
Definitely my favorite new show. I was worried that the pilot would be a fluke and the resultant episodes would be a let down but I worried for nothing. They have this amazing way of balancing the complete absurdity of the concept with an amazingly strong cast and stories that are pulling me in.
Flag
Staff
YES! I'll admit that I was skeptical at the outset, but Sleepy Hollow was a pleasant surprise. It embraces it's silliness in a way that adds to, rather than detracts from the series. Easily my favorite new series of the season.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members