A Sleepy Hollow Community
FOX (ended 2017)
In part one, we are left with a very simple plan: according to Henry Parrish, the beads left in the clutches of our dear dead first President contain a binding spell that could prevent the 2nd horseman of the apocalypse from ever being able to rise. The problem is Abbie and Ichabod destroyed the map that would lead to Purgatory and the only chance to find a witch powerful enough to cast such a binding spell - Katrina. Let the games begin!

Ichabod has a dilemma. It weighs heavily upon him.

In the end, his heart allows him no options. He will win this battle with the 2nd horseman before it begins. And in the process, rescue his beloved wife.

Using his eidetic memory, Ichabod creates a copy of Washington's map, which causes a bit of a rift between Abbie and Icky. A half truth is a whole lie? Crap. Do I EVER have some amends to make in my life.

Using the copy of GW's map, Abbie and Icky find the doorway between worlds. The hatch to purgatory. In an amazing shot, our team is shot through the doorway into purgatory...

Immediately our heroes are separated into a dream-like state. Some type of purgatory initiation to further fry any last bit of sense you possess. Abbie winds up in Corbin's cabin, where the gang is all there WITH PIE!

Abbie realizes something is up with Corbin and Andy and they don't really do anything to hide that fact...

Final straw.

Abbie is so outta there. Meanwhile Ichabod is confronted with his own purgatory nightmare: British pompousness with dad as the star:

And when Icky calls shenanigans on the whole set up...

Meanwhile Jenny does a little digging outside of an unnamed church. After she uncovers the sign, she is sent into panic...

And her truck is promptly fired upon by Steve, rendering her out of commission. I was surprised Steve chose not to finish her off....Hmmmm??

Back down the street from literal Hell...
In escaping their delusions, Abigail and Ichabod come together on the weird battlefield called purgatory:

This is a strange housing development.

Katrina is found in her "safe place" - the church she has created in her mind where she finds comfort. She throws a wet blanket on the plan, informing the dynamic duo that the only way for all of purgatory NOT to be opened to the real world is to replace a soul that leaves with another one to keep the balance,

All three want to stay and allow the other 2 to get out safely, but Abbie INSISTS she wants to face Molach like she couldn't do all those years ago. Katrina is needed for the binding spell and she will not allow Ichabod to stay. Her decision. Just promises all around they are coming back asap to free her. That is good enough for Abbie...except:

Moloch now has Abigail's soul delivered according to prophesy. And we see what urgent news Jenny uncovered before Steve took her down:

Abbie flees to a space made for her by the memories (in the form of her and Jenny as little girls) pulled from her during that awful day in the woods. What they witnessed that day was Moloch already raising the 2nd horseman. A young man with unusual powers, buried alive.

Fade to the present...

Holy great mother of the holy Jeebus!! It is Jeremy! And their kid is royally pissed. When he was buried alive by Katrina's coven (nice job, coven), he survived on eating the roots which held him in the grave. Dead beat dad (well, literally dead, spelled and buried) and a mom who's sisterhood tried to destroy him...

Thanks to the way fate has passed, Henry is ready for the world to know him...

Jeremy/Henry/WAR hands Katrina over to Abraham/Steve/Headless Horseman and releases Ichabod to his fate:

Abbie attempts to stay hidden in a doll house of her own mind's creation - and out of the clutches of Moloch - who is eager to have her as his own little toy...with no help coming!

And we come to the close of an AMAZING first season of Sleepy Hollow! Visit the community often for news and with your speculation as to what is in store for the next season. It's a long 8 months Sleepy Heads (just made that up - you like?) Stay in touch!!!

-Edshrinker

72 Comments
Comments (72)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Feb 21, 2014
love this show!!!!!!!! can't wait for season 2, well maybe I'll have to wait T.T
Flag
Feb 21, 2014
Did you have the chance to see the The Culture Shock of Ichabod Crane ? Spent a a ton of time on it with a great bit of assistance from @Vicky8675309. Love to hear what you think. If you like Tom Mison - I think you'll dig it.
Flag
Feb 08, 2014
Holy crap this episode was intense and purgatory was done right creepy that girl on the chair with no face sent shivers down my spine. I'm contemplating whether Abbie is in the better situation in the doll house or Ichabod being buried alive both would be horrible. Now I was not expecting parish to be Jeremy I had a feeling from the previous episode that he was not to be trusted but the fact he's their son and war that just through for a loop........... My head is still spinning what a episode can't wait for the next season
Flag
Feb 08, 2014
Luving we have John Noble (and Jenny) back as regulars in season 2. BUT 7 MONTHS!!!!????
Flag
Feb 08, 2014
7 MONTHS tell me ur pulling my leg
Flag
Feb 08, 2014
Wish I were. September. I wrote a piece on some ideas for next year of going a bit over 13 eps. I am hoping for maybe a couple "movie events" that spring. I wish they could have done that this year - but FOX was really taken by surprise at Sleepy Hollow's popularity and strong ratings. I think we'll get more next season.
Flag
Feb 08, 2014
Thanks
Flag
Feb 05, 2014
One thing I picked up on during the early appearances of John Noble was that every time he appeared to be making contact or as in the instance where they were trying to determine what secrets the rosary beads that the reverend had around his neck, John Nobles eyes always turned black. No pupil, no sclera of the eye, just complete black. Right at those times I thought if he is supposed to be doing good, why are his eyes betraying that by being completely black. Well the end of the episode resolved those issues for me. I think that Jenny being unconscious in the vehicle, will somehow connect with Abbie and that is how Abbie will be able to escape purgatory, by them both working together to free each other. Abbie will also be the one to discover where Ichabod is because he has her phone which has GPS. When she calls him, and gets no response, she will track the phone and discover where he is. They have to resolve that issue fairly quickly because he is literally buried alive. I think they are going to have to be at "war" with Jeremy all next season and attempt to be 2 or 3 steps ahead of him and headless as they will try to do to gain the 3rd Seal to release the horseman, Pestilence, which we previously saw during the "John Doe " episode, but only in Roanoke. By returning the child, they stopped Pestilence from spreading but the seal hadn't been broken, so Pestilence is still not free. I think they are going to have to move all the materials in the storage room because Henry has knowledge as to where that facility is. So to keep items they will need for reference they will/should move that to a more secure area, especially Corbin's files. Corbin in form of dreams or visions to Abbie will provide some vital clues this season as well. I am tossed about whether Katrina's coven is really good. I thought that from the point of where Ichabod confronted them in the tent. Their appearance did not portend for them to be good, but maybe because the Golem destroyed them, by striking them down they will actually become more powerful. However how that power is directed and towards whom, will be another matter. I also think that with Katrina now in the hands of headless, it may possibly lead to the development of the connection these two individuals have. I have serious doubt as to whether Katrina and Ichabod will actually be together at all. She has hidden so many things from him that I think we will begin to see that this will weigh heavy on Ichabod's mind during is season and into the future. As for Capt Irving, I think somehow that he will escape the charges against him and in the process this will bring him closer to his wife and daughter. It will also put his wife and daughter on the run, both as safety from the forces that are in Sleepy Hollow and also from possible prosecution. He will explain to his wife the battle he is involved with and while she is grateful for him defending her and Macy, she will not be able to stay with him and wants Macy out of danger both personally and legally.

I have enjoyed this season so much. It was by far and away one of the best shows on television. I think possibly a couple of additional episodes may be possible, but I would not go further than 16 episodes total. It doesn't need to be a 24 episode season, like "24" was. That I think would be way to long. I think 16 would be speedy enough, but give sometime for some other development into a story line that may be prevalent thru the series this coming season.
More+
Flag
Apr 25, 2014
A lot of great thoughts here. ;)

I haven't read all the comments yet, but another thing to think about is, are we positive that Jeremy was really Ichabod's son? Could Katrina have lied about that?
Flag
Feb 12, 2014
Damn, how could I have missed Jenny's unconsciousness being linked to Abbie being trapped in Purgatory? That explains why Headless didn't execute her. He needed her alive/trapped so that she could join her sister. There must be some reason why Moloch wants them alive: my guess is that he's hoping to use Jenny as a vessel for some unborn creation of his (or maybe for himself.)

I'm also upset you made the connection that War/Jeremy/Henry has intimate knowledge of Ich and Abbie's secret file room (among other places.) That does mean they are going to have to move the files somewhere else. Too bad they couldn't rig the cabin with floodlights that could generate instant sunlight taggd to a motion sensor (with the generator hidden from view, so as to not be exposed.) It would be a pain but at least it would allow them to keep the cabin.

I've been wondering the same about Katrina's coven. A strong section of her coven seems to have turned against her and her connections. That either means it was infiltrated or that it was rotten to begin with, which calls into question Corbin's assertion that two covens, one good and one evil, existed. Let's not forget Katrina was a high-ranking member of her coven. For her to be blindsided by her coven's turn would equal Ichabod's own misunderstanding of Katrina being a witch.

And glad to see you've joined the Ichabbie camp. I think some of the qualities that make Ichabod a good witness (romantic, idealist) also makes it hard for him to adjust his perceptions when people fail to live up to them. Some of Katrina's secrets I can see her keeping from him, but the more that happens, the more it adds up to something fishy between them, and Ichabod simply not being able to see it because of his romantic/idealizing nature. I think because Jeremey became War, that will be the impetuous for Katrina to sacrifice herself, to save Ichabod and redeem her son.

As for Irving, I don't think he can get his family to safety. In fact, I think their experience is going to involve them in Sleepy Hollow even more. It can't be a coincidence that the demon that possessed Jenny went after Irving's daughter. Why her, why not his wife? It's not a hard rule of thumb but once the supernatural touches you in this series (and you don't die,) it's pretty hard for you to get away from it. Besides, now that both his wife and daughter realize the stakes they are fighting for, that will probably bring them closer to the Capt. Then again, with the chemistry between Irving and Jenny, I am kinda hoping the experience is the final push to where the wife leaves and the daughter remains with her dad, so that he can hook up with Jenny. It would make the daughter's sly jab at Jenny and Irving flirting all the better, for her being smart enough to see it happen before it did. No, the daughter isn't out of the series yet, if the writers know what is good for them.

September seems like such a long ways away.
More +
Flag
Feb 12, 2014
Seems Michael?? IT IS! Love your theories as well as MsCali's. I just have that feeling that Katrina will be revealed to be playing Ichabod from thte beginning. Maybe it was her intention to break Abraham's heart by Moloch's request, so that he would "turn to the dark side" so to speak. And also to infiltrate Icky's world. Maybe it was Moloch's idea to save him on ice until the 21st century as well. Would if the plan all along is for Icky to be the final Horseman and that's why he is in this time? Oh the mind boggles. These twists would awesome. A lot like Supernatural, where the Hunter also turns out to Lucifer's vessel. Sh does parallel SN in some ways.

this is what I LOVE about this show. My brain works so hard to keep up with thus crazy plot and tofill in the holes for the future. Not since L O S T has a show made me speculate so much.
Flag
Feb 05, 2014
Nice catch with the "piece of rubbish" line and Icky having Abbie's phone. Absolutely! She is a cop - she has the resources to track her own phone.

I like your thinking - all of that fits

I think L O S T moved from 23 eps to 16 the last couple years. That was a good mood - but it's hard to not want more of something we love.
Flag
Jan 31, 2014
What a finish to a great season was 'nt expecting that twist at the end I thought it would be someone else, I can't see Jenny rescuing her sister and Crane she would need Henry blood to open the grave and also somehow get to purgotory to get abbie. A long shot but anything possible on this show really like cranes annoyances for the 21st century.
Flag
Jan 29, 2014
EXCELLENT PHOTO RECAP!
Deadline reports today that Sleepy Hollow has promoted John Noble and Lyndie Greenwood to series regulars for Season 2,
Noble, who appeared in a three-episode arcplays Jeremy, the son of Ichabod (Tom Mison) and Katrina (Katia Winter) who is also War, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
Greenwood plays Jenny Mills, the sister of Abbie (Nicole Beharie).
Flag
Jan 29, 2014
Thanks phxcowbot! I actually posted that story last night on this Community page. It's not under "Trending" - it's under "Newest" ... which no one ever sees.
Flag
Jan 30, 2014
including me - better twice than never. Both these actors are doing excellent work and deserve a solid paycheck. The fans and critics love the show; but I really don't see it lasting more than three seasons
Flag
Jan 30, 2014
If it stays at 13 eps - I think it could go more. But part of the charm is the batshit crazy pace. You're right - it might be hard to maintain.
Flag
Jan 30, 2014
I'm all about quality over quantity - 13 eps is fine. Hell look at Sherlock with 3eps per season; 'course that's because the actors have big demands for other projects
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
Awesome show, cant wait til season 2.. only one little thing that bugs me is that the headles horseman who is DEATH rides on a White horse.. The White horse belongs to conquest (Pestilence) Death rides the pale horse (green).. but that bothering me is just me beeing silly
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
Nothing is silly. I have been driven away from Helix just because I ca't stand the bad accent of one character. As long as it doesn't bug you to the point of distraction.

Pale = green? I always took it as dingy white. Who knew?
Flag
Jan 29, 2014
Yes I know the pale=green is odd.. but its allways said he rides a green horse, and in the bible it says something like this when its mention the 4 horsemen: Something something something, I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death something something something darkside... So perhaps they mean pale green. I dont really know I´m not the one who ate the strange mushroom and the started to write the book of revelation.
Flag
Apr 25, 2014
I never heard of pale meaning green either. If that's the case, I have a few thoughts on that. It's just a light color / white horse that's supposed to have a greenish aura surrounding it, or it could represent Death's envy of Ichabod being chosen by Katrina.
Flag
Jan 26, 2014
Son betrays parents and becomes evil...

Ya 's good.
Flag
Jan 25, 2014
Boy, am I cynical. I've never liked the Ichabod/Katrina pairing but I just had a MAJOR plot fart. What if Ichabod meeting Katrina was part of Moloch's plan to begin with? Do I need to count the ways in which Ichabod's attachment to Katrina makes him predictable and easy to manipulate? Not only that, but by using Ichabod and Katrina's relationship to create the various members of the Horsemen, properly motivated to work against them, primarily Ichabod, it would make Moloch's smug assumption that he was going to be successful all the stronger.

Moloch can't change who the two witnesses are but he can act in various ways to negate their ability to interfere with him. And if he knew Ichabod was a romantic at heart, setting him up would actually make alot of sense. Think about it: it blinds Ichabod to the effects that his relationship with Katrina is causing, it blinds him to how Moloch is using that relationship to lead him around, and it endangers the relationship he could be having with his fellow witness. And since we know Katrina's coven is responsible for putting Jeremy in the ground, where he is eventually 'rescued' by Moloch, how do we know Katrina's coven isn't being manipulated by Moloch as well, perhaps even to the point of creating some sort of attraction spell that helped Katrina bind herself to Ichabod in the first place? It doesn't have to create the relationship out of whole cloth, just 'juice' the relationship to the point where the two parties have a hard time trying to get away from each other.

Sometimes, manipulating people is not just about nudging them to a certain outcome but giving them the idea that they are in control, that they are the one's choosing that outcome themselves. The prophesy might read 'and the Witness will surrender the other to Moloch' but that's just the finale. How you get them to that point is where the manipulation comes in. Make it Ichabod's idea to redraw the map, to go to Purgatory, to take his fellow witness with him, to put him in that church, to put that condition of Purgatory on Katrina so that she helps them make that decision...every step of the way it being their choice to take the next one.

That doesn't mean that these outcomes can't have side-outcomes that are beneficial as well. My instinct says that the good side has to sand-bag the beginning of the chess match in order to let the bad side think everything is going according to plan. Like allowing the two witnesses to go to Purgatory. Yes, it eventually leads to Moloch's prophesy being fulfilled but it also gives the two witnesses more time to bond, slowly develop their relationship in an organic way, let's them decide what it is they really want. Moloch may just be thinking 'get them in purgatory and I'll have won' but the good side is going 'Yes, but the trap they have to overcome to get there will actually help their bond, build the strength they need to defeat you in the end.'

So the fact that everyone got 'boxed' in some way by the end isn't surprising. In fact, the symetry of everyone being in some sort of real or metaphorical box is kinda neat: Jenny upside down in a car, the Capt in a prison/jail cell, Ichabod in a coffin, Abbie in her dollhouse, even Katrina being taken away on a horse by Death/Steven, who himself is trapped in a form without a head. Moloch opens with a strong box offense. Can't wait to see what the counter-move is (metaphorical box-cutters anyone?)
More+
Flag
Jan 25, 2014
And I hope you enjoyed my recaps. I enjoy this show so much - it was really a pleasure.
Flag
Jan 25, 2014
Great minds think alike! I just replied to your first post and came to a, somewhat simpler, but same plot maneuver. I didn't think it through as well as you did - but everything you said makes perfect sense. I have chatted online with Bob Orci a couple of times - he is known for entertaining ideas from fans. I think he would be impressed with your "big picture". I know I am. Now - Seven. Long. Months.
Flag
Jan 31, 2014
Wow, I didn't even notice that you were the one doing the last couple of plot recaps. For someone who pays attention to the details, that was a big slip up on my part. Darn, my enhanced powers of perception haven't come in the mail yet. Amazon must really be running behind schedule.

I've actually liked all the recaps done to this point. Each person does bring a different flavor to their recaps, but there hasn't been one I've read that I thought could have been done better. In fact, one of my favorite captions came from this episode, the "...something in my eye" caption when they hold hands before they make the leap into Purgatory.

And it's little moments like that where I get nervous about the writers setting up the show to be something it isn't. Again, it's not like I don't believe Ichabod and Katrina love and/or care for each other. Ichabod is too much of a romantic and idealist not to give something of himself when he falls in love. So I doubt he is being completely dishonest when he talks to Yolanda or Siri about his feelings for Katrina.

However, the way his attachment to Katrina keeps endangering him and his fellow Witness can't simply be a coincidence. In addition, part of the joy of this show is how it tries to play with the BIG IDEA, the PLAN. Not just about the Apocalypse in general but the little interactions that go along with it. Therefore, it can't simply introduce Ichabod's relationship to Katrina, and the myriad ways it endangers him and his fellow witness, coupled with a strong chemistry between him and said Witness and then have it all end up being nothing but a brotherhood-in-war type of connection without fundamentally damaging that idea of the PLAN. If Abbie and Ichy are 'soul-mates' for lack of a better word, it reinforces the underlying meaning of what makes them special, what makes them Witnesses. If they are just buddy-cops, how does that make their being Witnesses justifiable? Why couldn't Jenny and Katrina or Capt Frank and Jenny be the Witnesses just as easily? It isn't just about what makes them special in terms of the Apocalypse and stopping Moloch, it's also about what makes them special/unique to each other, what binds them as Witnesses? Anything short of love and you aren't playing with the BIG IDEA anymore, you're just randomly giving out special tickets.

...You're tuned in to WGOD, the voice of the Apocalypse. And we're having a special promotion. Be the 7th and 11th caller in the next 10 minutes and you'll be given the title of Witness. Phone lines are now open.
More +
Flag
Jan 31, 2014
I reply to everyone on my articles. But I like you, Michael. YOur brain moves in ways I relate to. I am glad you are contributing. Let me know if you are a fan of Farscape - I wrote a featured article that BLEW UP with Farscape fans and now I am re-starting the page as a bunch of us rewatch the series. If you want - I can give you the link when I put up the 1st post. Just give me a YAY or NAY
Flag
Jan 31, 2014
And I said tis somewhere else in the comments. I think a massive betrayal by Katrina is coming. She has Icky right where she wants her. I could see Molach and her actually planning all of this - right up to Abraham in his jilted despair being turned into DEATH and sacrificing her son with her coven's help to be WAR. THAT would be a kick ass plot twist for season2 ... and the push Icky and Abbie need to start acting on that chemistry that just oozes from them. IMHO
Flag
Jan 31, 2014
My guess is we will find out WHY they are the witnesses next season. If in fact Icky IS a witness. Not sure quite yet. I think Macy has a shot. Anyway - you obviously LOVE the show. I take back the last lines of my last response to you. Please DO NOT quit watching. But Michael - you seem like you are missing so much of the beautiful FUN this show has by worrying too much about if they can maintain it. Or if they even plotted this out so that it all will make sense. I can't give anyone faith. But I can tell you that as a MS in Psychology - I have come to KNOW that we determine to be enjoyable is directly attributed to the MOMENT. Right then and there, That is where laughter comes. So you have seen 13 episodes of moments and you enjoyed them. Take the leap that the next 13 will do the same. I can't promise it will - but my FAITH is that it will!

Hang in there buddy! Glad you liked my review!
Flag
Jan 31, 2014
I answered this a bit better in a different comment, but I'll elaborate more here. I take my worrying as both a valid response to past experience but also as a form of self-identification. Some people are high strung, some people are very mellow. Furthermore, some people are very mellow with regard to most things but may be quite passionate when it comes to a specific activity.

I happen to be intense in alot of what I do. Therefore, a by-product of that intensity is a cathartic trip through the anxiety fields. However, it's not necessarily an anxiety related to trauma (although there is an aspect of that.) I tend to think the anxiety, like being on a rollercoaster, for me (and others like me) is what presages the thrill that is to come. In other words, if I'm not feeling anxious, then it's probably because I'm not being engaged emotionally enough. Therefore, a measure of that anxiety is what lets me know I am finding something real and true.

Back to the show: I feel torn about the idea of having Katrina turn out to be a bad guy. Yes, I want Ich to choose to leave her and be with Abbie but I actually want him to do it for the right reasons. In other words, I want him to choose to be with Abbie, and Abbie to choose to be with him, rather than have each other be the only ones left standing at the end.

Choice has a very powerful personal identification with it. It's one thing to be forced to do something, but when you have other options available and you choose a particular one, it is much more self-affirming. That's because it requires a stronger sense of identity in order to accomplish it. Katrina turning out to be a bad guy would sort of dump Ichabod out of his dilema in order to be with Abbie, rather than allowing him to evolve/modernize and make that choice. In fact, it's partly, IMO, what is so tantalizing about Ichabbie: the idea that these two people, in part because of this PLAN, have been making this slow journey, going back centuries, towards that point. That kind of idea, that kind of love, that kind of PLAN, that has the kind of power and grandeur that most shows simply shy away from. My anxiety about their relationship sometimes stems not so much from its potentially fragile state but from the heightened euphoria of seeing such a thing unfold in the first place. It would be, to continue my rollercoaster metaphor, like standing in front of a massive rollercoaster and you keep saying "It can't be that big, those loops can't be real. But it is, but it isn't."
More +
Flag
Jan 24, 2014
Loved the Rolling Stones song t the end!
Flag
Jan 24, 2014
It was also the tune played at the beginning of the pilot. Nice symmetry.
Flag
Jan 24, 2014
I'm so shallow!!! *blushing*

When the Henry-Jeremy reveal happened all I could think was, "But they're beautiful people... No! Really? But how?"
Flag
Jan 24, 2014
Maybe his face pulled a Palpatine when he went evil. And he was rotting in a coffin for a long time.

Not that she is totally hideous, but If you want a real life example, look at who Jamie Lee Curtis' parents were.
Flag
Jan 26, 2014
Two words: Rumer Willis. But also when they showed young Jeremy being buried, he was a cute kid.
Flag
Jan 26, 2014
Oh Christ - GOOD ONE!!! Nice. He's not all growed up yet, but Jaden Smith hasn't exactly amplified Jada's and Will's physical attributes. Although - I guess Will Smith is more the actor and less the beefcake. He does have funky ears.
Flag
Jan 24, 2014
:) that makes sense
Flag
Jan 24, 2014
Daddy didn't give affection
And the boy was something that mommy wouldn't wear
King Jeremy the wicked
Ruled his world

This HAS to be on purpose. ;)
Flag
Jan 23, 2014
Love Shack? Really? looked more like a Creepy-Shack. :D

Oh I think Mr. Noble makes an excellent evil guy.

Two great recaps, thanks mate - I thoroughly enjoyed reading them.
Flag
Jan 23, 2014
Enjoyed doing them Xub. Thanks! And yeah - I try to block out Walter and think Denathor.
Flag
Jan 23, 2014
Great job Ed!
I still don't like this show as much as other people seem to but I'm sure that has a lot to do with the fact that I don't dig the whole history aspect of the story. I also really don't like Abbie...sorry "Sleepy Hollow" Abbie fans...I just don't like her. I don't even like the actress. I like Jenny though!
The Henry reveal was quite something! Not too sure how much I like an evil John Noble but this show will probably (maybe) rectify that by making him no-as-evil in Season 2. Or at least I hope so.

Great recap!
Flag
Jan 23, 2014
I KNOW! Sweet sweet Walter! Even Walternate came around and was kind of redeemed at the end. Blocking Fringe out and just seeing him as Denathor from LotR
Flag
Jan 25, 2014
Yes that's true. He is very good at being playing a Villain! John Noble is just a fantastic actor - no matter how you look at it.
I actually don't even mind if he remains evil. I just hope they make this role worthy of his talent.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members