A Sleepy Hollow Community
Friday 9:00 PM on FOX
Eager for more Walter, aka Henry Parrish, aka Jeremy Crane, aka WAR!!?? Well John Noble is joining an already fantastic cast a regular next season. The surprise hit on FOX will also bring in Jenny Mills (Lyndie Greenwood) as a full-time cast member. I guess we know she survives the wreck! Really curious to see what the opening sequence will look like... and will be so happy to see Mr. Noble trying to chew some scenery on a regular basis! Actually - good luck with that with Mr. Mison running around.

Can I get a "HELL YEAH"!?!?
11 Comments
Comments (11)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
SHINY!!!...Erm I mean HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Flag
>I guess we know she survives the wreck!

Not necessarily - Corbin didn't survive the first episode - or the first trailer, even - yet he was still in it periodically up to the last episode. :-)
Flag
Good point. But I don't see her as "dead flashback girl". Unless some really cool twist like she dies, goes to purgatory and helps Abbie back. And Abbie communes with her. Katia Winter (good dog I am in love) was a regular and we only saw her in bits. So I guess she could be in the opening credits and just be in and out.

Incidentally - HOW FRELLING cool is it the episode is usually 15 minutes in before the title sequence plays! What a hook!
Flag
You so seldom see title sequences on television anymore (at least the shows I watch) and it is really great! Supernatural's title is delayed as well but it only lasts a few seconds so it isn't much to speak of.
Flag
John Noble/Henry Parrish is War now, he can't simply vanish before the end. Would kind of diminish the impact of him being War in the first place. Obvious choice #1.

And, seriously, WHO was surprised that Jenny was renewed/made into a full cast member? She's earned that title half a season ago. Next thing you know, the writers are going to announce the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plains. Obvious choice #2.

Sleepy Hollow writers, you are late to class. Please be seated and try not to make too much noise.
Flag
If you could put your pretentiousness aside a moment... DEATH is the big bad, yet appeared in what, 4 episodes? 3? What this says is Mr.Noble is more than just WAR - Henry/Jeremy will be there too and as a regular cast member he won't show up every 4th ep to menace and then disappear. He will be a deeper character than that.

Honestly dude - you sound so angry. If the show makes you so upset maybe you should skip it. Please don't take offense! It's just when I think SH -- my first thought is FUN!!
Flag
I was actually trying to be funny. Internet, lack of context in voice patterns, lost in translation, etc.

Oh well, better luck next time.

Flag
I've gotten in so much crap with txt messages due to that. My apologies.
Flag
HELL YEAH!!!
Flag
Heck yeah!!!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members