A Sleepy Hollow Community
Friday 9:00 PM on FOX

Great news, Sleepyheads: Fox has set a premiere date for the second season of Sleepy Hollow!

The supernatural drama will return on Monday, September 22 at 9pm, the show's executive producers announced Monday night during a panel discussion that fittingly took place at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery.

Those in attendance at the panel also got a first glimpse at the new season, which—minor spoiler alert!—revealed that we won't have to wait long for the presumed-dead Andy Brooks (John Cho) to return. We'll leave the context of his appearance a secret, but feel free to share your Season 2 theories—about Brooks or anything else—in the comments!

Fall TV Preview:
New Shows, Network Schedules, Trailers, and More

17 Comments
Comments (17)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
September seems so far away, lol. I can't wait for season 2 and I hope it will be as awesome as the first. The show genuinely got me in the last seconds of the season 1 finale when they revealed John Noble's true identity in the story, never saw it coming! And the cliffhanger with Irving, I'm interested to know how that case is going to be prosecuted. And Abby being trapped in "the beyond" could be very interesting.
Flag
After a tough weekend, this news makes me extremely happy. Sleepy Hollow was such a surprise to me last year--the writing was amazing both in the small moments--Crane's indignation over the 10% tax on baked goods or asking if there's a law about having multiple Starbucks per block--and the larger story arcs, e.g, the apocalypse. Part of me can't believe this show is so amazing because when you distill it to a log-line it sounds terrible, yet it works so well.

Plus the diversity amongst the cast is impressive. Crane and Abby's friendship is so well-done. It's nice seeing a caring relationship that's not based on unrequited love/sexual tension.
Flag
Countdown to Sept starts now!!!! Woohoo!!!! Can't wait for more Abbi and Icky....and of course the legend that is John Noble...roll on fall!!!
Flag
September ahhhhhhhhh I can't wait that long
Flag
Ichabod Crane, I miss you!
Flag
I've missed this little show that could!

Can't wait to see what's next
Flag
awesome! can't wait!
Flag
So excited!!
Flag
WooHooo.
Flag
Finally some good news!!! Sleepy Hollow is just great!
Flag
This is great news. Love me some Ichy!
Flag
Love Sleepy Hollow! Season 1 was excellent and can't wait for September.By any chance does anyone know; Is the second season going to be 12 or 22 episodes?
Flag
Season two will probably be 18 episodes (at least 15 have been ordered already), but I don't think the network has actually settled on a final episode count yet.
Flag
They have! It's been confirmed 18 episodes :)
Flag
Flag
Can't wait myself! Can't stress enough how much I enjoyed Season 1 and I've watched and re-watched it.....well a few times. As far as I know so far there hasn't been an official order of episodes only that they wanted an expanded episode order of around 16 episodes, obviously I'm hoping for even more than that but one can only dream.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members