A Sleepy Hollow Community
Friday 9:00 PM on FOX

It's been a long, cold, and lonely six months since Sleepy Hollow fans learned the shocking true identity of John Noble's Henry Parrish in the Season 1 finale. Since the moment the mask slipped and we were introduced to Jeremy a.k.a. the Horseman of War, we've been bugging Yolanda constantly for details on how Ichabod would get out of his new coffin and Abbie would be freed from her creepy dollhouse prison in Purgatory. And gauging from the first footage from Season 2, which premieres Monday, September 22, we won't have to wait too long to find out.

“You didn't travel through two centuries to die in a pine box,” Abbie tells Ike in the promo, which quells our fears that we'd be forced to spend a lot of time with Ichabod making sarcastic quips from underground in the premiere, which is titled "Hellfire." Press play and then hit the comments with your theories as to how our fist-bumping dynamic duo make their great escapes!

On a scale from 1 to Yolanda, how excited are you for Sleepy Hollow Season 2? 

TV.com's 2014 Fall Preview:
New Shows, Network Schedules, Trailers, and More

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 4/8/2016

Season 3 : Episode 18

20 Comments
Comments (20)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Holy crap...I figured it out. He meets Abbie in Purgatory, which is how she is able to give him that speech. So he momentarily dies, gets a pep talk from Abbie and then is sprung. probably by Jenny. That still leaves Abbie in Purgatory with Mr. Lonely but with her new-found attitude, I think he's going to get all he can handle.
Flag
I CANNOT WAIT for Sleepy Hollow to return! I am excited to the point of Yolanda+++++++++!

Flag
This is a no brainer. Abbie's sister is going to cook up some plan and save the day.
Flag
she needs to cook up some plan to get me laid!
Flag
Love this show. Looking forward to the return and soooo glad Fox isn't making us wait till the fourth quarter to watch!
Flag
And giving us a whole season - 18 eps
Flag
Ahhhhhhhh I'm so excited I can't wait.
Flag
Ask and you shall receive:

Flag
Yolanda-.
Flag
Whatever is above Yolanda is my level of happiness/excitement. It has definitely helped make up for the stupidity of this morning.
Flag
How about Yolanda plus 10?
Flag
Whats above Yolanda? Because that is how excited I am
Flag
For a show that started off so laughably ridiculous, things came together so well for Sleepy Hollow by the end of the first season. I can't wait to see what they do with this series now that the set up is out of the way.
Flag
You're not kidding, to look back a year ago at the synopsis and trailers for Sleepy Hollow, I never would have guessed it would have even made it to the 6-episode mark before a cancellation notice and a summer episode burnoff. But hey, The Following is still on (and even though I still totally watch it), and the fact they haven't cancelled that is a pretty good sign Fox is slowly learning from past mistakes (Almost Human being the glaring exception).
Flag
*WOOT*
Flag
Can't wait!!! Is it September 22 yet?
Flag
WHOO HOOOOO!!!!! That is all!
Flag
Or in other noteworthy news, Kaitlin finally updated her photo! Someone is a little frikken cutie without her giant sunglasses of the apocalypse on!

Oh, and uhh... good to see news of Sleepy Hollow too!
Flag
LOL.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    Caught on Camera With Nick Cannon High Jinx
    NEW
    NBC
  •  
    500 Questions
    NEW