A Sleepy Hollow Community
Friday 9:00 PM on FOX

Sleepy Hollow S01E06: "The Sin Eater"

Welcome back Sleepy Hollow! I have missed you. These past couple of weeks without you were boring, lifeless, and completely sane, which is why I applaud you for returning with an episode that featured the Headless Horseman, John Noble misting some plants and eventually eating what appeared to be a biscuit soaked in blood (YUM!), and the backstory of how Ichabod met Katrina and how he switched allegiances. And you did it all with an emotional undertone that tugged at my heartstrings as Ike and Abbie exchanged the verbal equivalent of friendship bracelets.

Normally, I'd look at an episode like "The Sin Eater" and complain about it being one big information dump, because beneath all the costumes and the shiny, that's all this hour was. It was the Sleepy Hollow equivalent of one of those documentaries we used to watch in high school history classes, only this time we were seeing things as they happened, kinda like one of those dramatizations Unsolved Mysteries was always so fond of. What elevated "The Sin Eater" was that it gave us another installment of Story Time With Ichabod (after all, we're six episodes in and he's still mostly a mystery) and made some major strides in Ichabod's story in the present, even if it didn't feel that way at first.

To kick things off, we were introduced to James Frain's Rutledge and the current members of the local freemasons, an organization Ichabod happens to belong to. They'd kidnapped Ike as he visited Katrina's fake grave, forced him to tell them a very depressing bedtime tale about the time he was ordered to torture and kill a freed slave who'd been accused of treason, and then they politely asked him to kill himself in order to save mankind. YOU KNOW, AS YOU DO.

Of course, as we now know, Ichabod never killed the man in question, but the demon who acted as his superior officer in the British army did, and Ichabod carried that guilt with him for years. He believed that if he'd acted sooner, he could have spared that man's life, and that this sin (and really, only Ichabod truly saw as a sin) was what allowed his life to be tied to that of the Headless Horseman's. While it seems silly that such a passive-seeming transgression would be what linked Ichabod and Steve, it made perfect sense that Ichabod would blame himself for the man's death all these years. 

Even people only half as good as Ichabod would probably blame themselves to an extent, but Ichabod isn't like most people, so this "sin" ate away at him like a parasite, and by the end of the episode, he'd decided that his fellow freemasons were right and that the only way to stop the Headless Horseman was to end his own life. I usually hate the trope in which the hero decides to sacrifice himself for the greater good, but Ichabod is so damn righteous that it made absolute sense for his character. And the sadness he expressed at not actually wanting to do it made it easier to bear. But what really saved this storyline from becoming a groan-inducing cliche was Abbie, who—in all of her stubborn glory—tearfully argued that there was "always another way" (ahh, yet another go-to trope). The two of them shared a tender moment in which Ike finally called her Abbie instead of Leftenant or Miss Mills, and he told her just how much her friendship had meant to him, aaaaand then he drank the poison and waited for the next—hopefully eternal—dirt nap to set in.

Obviously, Ichabod was not going to die this week, but even knowing that information, the moment between Abbie and Ike that followed Ike's poisoning was an emotional one. (Yeah, I teared up at that, what of it?) I half expected Abbie to scream, "YOU JUMP, I JUMP!" but as it turns out, she didn't have to. Even though Abbie had tracked down the sin eater Henry Parrish (John Noble EEEE!!!!) earlier in the episode, only to have him refuse to help Ike, the man finally grew a conscience and arrived just in the nick of time to force Ike to regurgitate his sins so he could eat them all up (ugh, gross) and sanctify his soul. In order for this to happen, Ike had to accept the fact that it wasn't his fault the man had died all those years ago—and the man's ghost even popped in for a quick mention of how much he didn't blame Ike for what happened. This felt oddly similar to Abbie's storyline a few episodes back, when she had to accept her own guilt for how she'd treated her sister after they saw the demon in the woods when they were kids. But I think it worked much better here.

As Abbie had mentioned earlier in the episode, this particular ritual was similar to that of the sacrament of Penance or Reconciliation, but you know, with actual blood and the literal eating of sins (super glad I don't belong to that church). Once it was done, Ichabod's life was no longer linked to the Horseman's, and it also meant (I guess) that the poison he'd ingested was no longer eating his insides for breakfast. I don't fully understand that part, and I'm not entirely certain it was even explained. If anyone has a better idea of the meaning, please feel free to spell it out for the rest of us in the comments!

Noble was only on screen for a matter of minutes, including both the scenes in Parrish's apartment when Abbie and Jenny sniffed him out and asked for his help, and again when he arrived to aid Ichabod. But much like he did on Fringe, he made his scenes his bitch. Similar to Walter Bishop, Parrish is an eccentric man, which probably comes with the territory, I suppose. If I routinely consumed the sins of mankind for dinner, I'd probably be a bit weird too, yeah? But I look forward to Noble returning in the future (he'll be back for Season 2!), because he lights up my life. And because the idea that he literally eats biscuits soaked in blood is so disgusting that I need more. (Don't judge me.)

Like I said at the beginning of this review, "The Sin Eater" was mostly an exercise in exposition, a lot of Ichabod talking about his past and how he managed to end up on Team Save the World, but it worked because it connected that information dump to the present-day storyline, and I think that's something Sleepy Hollow tends to do quite well. "The Sin Eater" also cut ties with that nasty linkage between Ichabod and the Headless Horseman, which most shows probably would have saved for a season finale. But Sleepy Hollow isn't that kind of show. It's moved at a quick pace right from the start, and it isn't showing any signs of slowing down. In that regard, it reminds me of Seasons 2 and 3 of The Vampire Diaries, which each cycled through roughly three different finale-esque storylines in 22 episodes. By moving this fast, Sleepy Hollow doesn't have time to get bogged down, it doesn't have time to become boring or stale, so I say keep up the good work! P.S. Who wants biscuits?

NOTES

Decapitations this week: 0, but next week looks promising!

Things that confused Ichabod this week: baseball, trash-talking (though he seemed to get the idea when he called the umpire a "basketface"; too bad the ump hadn't made a call yet)

– "Ordo ab chao" is the phrase Ichabod used as a secret password with Katrina to prove to her that he'd switched his allegiance and would fight the good fight. It means "order out of chaos," and I have a sneaky suspicion this will not be the last time that particular phrase shows up on Sleepy Hollow. Apparently, "Ordo ab Chao" is also the fourth full-length album by the Norwegian black metal band Mayhem. The More You Know.

Katrina should probably be more considerate with regard to her timing when she needs to lull people to sleep in order to have a nice chat with them about the impending apocalypse. I think it might've been hard for Abbie to find the sin eater and save Ichabod if she'd ended up dead in a ditch somewhere because Katrina just had to talk to her while she was driving. IT CAN WAIT.

– Seriously, what happened to the poison?

– Does James Frain ever play happy, nice people?

– Would you eat blood-soaked biscuits?

thekaitling:list:sleepy-hollow-what-did-you-think-of-the-sin-eater/

107 Comments
Comments (120)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I'm wondering if that was a one-time-appearance for James Frain & the Mason Brothers or if we'll see him more often...maybe helping out their old fellow member Ichabod?!
Flag
With only 13 episodes..Information must be dispersed rather quickly..and this was the perfect episode. Throw in Walter Bishop's Sleepy Hollow doppleganger and i will grade this episode an A. All of a sudden a whole new show has broken out. Sleepy Hollow you gotta tell me how demons are fighting for or with? England back in Revolutionary War times..Simply AWESOME!! Could National Treasure 3-Day of Devil!! be far behind..Somebody call Nic Cage
Flag
Loved the episode with the flasback, seeing how he met katrina and how he found out about his gift, while he was trying to save that man.
So now he is not bound anymore to the Headless men...Now he can freely start kicking some ass.
I still wonder, if they really let him walk in that outfit through out the whole season or finally give him some jeans..??
Flag
Seriously! Why has no one given him new clothes. Even if he washes out his socks every night like he did in the pilot, his clothes are still gonna be pretty stinky. Not to mention, the coarse weave. Give him some nice soft cotton, someone. PLEASE!
Flag
"Does James Frain ever play nice people?"

Someone might have already mentioned it, but I can think of two examples. Very old spoilers ahead.

He played Jack's girlfriend's filthy rich ex-husband in 24. Jack thought he was financing the terrorists and subjected him to some good old torture, but it turned out he was innocent. Then he agreed to help Jack after that and ended up taking a bullet for him and died because Jack forced the doctors at gunpoint to focus on a dying terrorist who had intel. The terrorist ended up dying before Jack could try to make him talk anyway. Boo-urns.

He was also in an episode of underrated Threshold as a priest who was helping the aliens, but it turned out he was doing so unwittingly.

Flag
In the scene where Ichabod is deducing about who has captured him, I seriously and honestly became confused about what show I was watching. Prince Eric from Grimm is interrogation him. Then Ichabod begins to sound like Johnny Lee Miller from Elementary with the rapid deduction.
Flag

Flag
There was a part of me that wanted to correct the fact that Walter would not have called Astrid by her name. God I miss Fringe...
Flag
LOL! I had the same impulse.
Flag
I was torn between Astrid or a different "A" name - If I picked a different one, I presumed someone would of said "Her name is Astrid".
Flag
John Noble in another show....eating stuff again!
Flag
This is the best new show of the new 2013 fall season, period.
Flag
I thought of exactly two things:
1. omg John Noble
2. man, I would rather watch a new episode of fringe
Flag
Found myself saying to the tv 'Abbie leave Walter alone!' last night. Hey Abbie maybe you should listen to what Walter has to give up before telling him about his duty! Anyway I'm glad Walter showed up in the end and it all worked out, because I really like Ichabod and no one else will carry that styling. Also on Abbie, I thought she could have put up a bit more of a fight against Ichabod killing himself. It basically went
There's always another way.
No there isn't.
Okay.
But it doesn't matter at the end of the day because John Noble!
Flag
Anyone else see the triquetra on the wall of the Freemasons'-I don't know- underground hideout? Celtic or New Age Freemasons?

As usual, I loved this episode and can't wait for next week's.
Flag
So Chess from "the Cape" became a Freemason? Ok. (I'm sorry, but I can't see James Frain as anything other than the hammy supervillain from the incredibly stupid yet oddly entertaining and now canceled show "The Cape." ) It's incredible how restrained he is here, since the last show I saw him in he was an axe crazy murderer.

FINALLY "Steve the Headless Horseman" comes back. I can understand the rationale behind the freemasons wanting Ike dead to prevent Steve from coming back, but there are some flaws in the plan even if it worked. Killing Ichabod would essentially leave Abbie and Jenny to fend for themselves. Moloch may not be able to jumpstart the full fledged Apocalypse without Steve, but he can summon the other two Horsemen, Famine and War, and do quite a bit of damage, and without Ike's knowledge of the Four Horsemen, Abbie and Jenny are pretty much screwed. And Heaven help them if they fight Moloch himself... though with these incredibly weak monsters of the week I'm betting Moloch could be defeated by smacking him upside the head.

I still don't think Abbie and Ike have a romantic relationship in the works. Abbie cares about him, no doubt, but I would like to think its a brother-sister relationship. Ichabod is MARRIED, and this episode was pretty much "How I Met My Witch Wife." The two of them are very much still in love, and I'm sure Abbie respects that. Jenny, on the other hand...

I do not know why so many people are fan-drooling over John Nobel. I saw him in the Lord of the Rings, but other than that I don't see anything particularly awesome about this guy.

Why is Captain Orlando saying he's skeptic but still giving Abbie leeway to do whatever the Hell she wants. He seems to be VERY indulgent to her and Ichabod, way more than he should be. Why is that?

So many questions, but I'm looking forward to Ike vs Steve Round 3 next week.
More +
Flag
John Noble was pretty much brilliant in Fringe. That man can act and LOTR is not the best example for that.
Flag
Damn horseman always takes head, never gives it.
Flag
First off, I could probably watch this episode on a loop and not tire of it.

Second, JOHN NOBLE!!!!

Third, I had to go watch at least 4 episodes of Fringe after this.

Four, In a perfect world, Walter, after sacrificing himself to reset the timeline for the final time, was reincarnated into this Henry Parrish Sin Eater. I refuse to believe otherwise. Though he will always be Walter to me. Thank you for your wise casting decisions Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman.

Five, AMAZING RETURN EPISODE. The drama, the comedy, the baseball...so much love.

Six, Quite possibly the best idea ever to make this a 13 episode run. No filler, instead it's all gooey plot lines and enchanting story telling.

Seven, JOHN NOBLE!!!
Flag
Yeah just rewatched the scene, he says "I've bought you a few moments before the poison stops your heart.. I can remove it.. along with your sins if we're lucky..." then he makes an incision on Ichabods hand and draws the poison AND sins out then it's biscuit and gravy time!
Flag
No. James Frain is always the villain. Unfortunately, he did such a fantastic job on The Tudors, and nothing he's done after has ever measured up.

HE MADE ME WATCH THE CAPE KAITLIN! HE MADE ME WATCH THE CAPE!!!!
Flag
HE IS NOT ALWAYS A BAD GUY. CHECK OUT A MOVIE CALLED "WHERE THE HEART IS". HE IS THE GOOD GUY AND GETS THE GIRL AT THE END OF THE MOVIE.
Flag
Another great episode. The chemistry between these characters is awesome and draw you in to this compelling fantasy. John Noble had a brief part but it was great to see him again. I hope someday he gets the recognition for his body of work that he really deserves. It really does not make sense how Icabad being sanctified of his sins can cure physical poisoning, but hey, this is fantasy. The rules are different I suppose.
Flag
He said he was drawing the poison to him and made a cut on Ich's hand.. I figured he drew the poison out and then when the link was severed we saw the poisoned blood seperate to ich's and the HH's. (i think the sins/poison was a two-fer special)
Flag
Walter was on his meds in this one ;)
Flag
Depending on whose blood it was i might be temted
Flag
I haven't watched any of this show yet but... John Noble! :D
Is he just in this one episode?
Flag
So far...
Flag
John Noble! I f***ing missed you man!
Headless Horseman I hope you will show everyone your awesome skills cause you are death you know.
Damn I loved Ichabod and Abbie in this episode they were so cute together. I wonder if Abbie ever thinks: "Married older than life man, control yourself control yes that's rigth you can do it!"
Would I eat blood-soaked biscuits? Hell no, not even if the blood belongs to a great looking guy like Ichabod.
Flag
Great show. Different, quirky and surprising.

And John Noble. Awesome.

Still miss Fringe.
Flag
To quote Joni Mitchell, "You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone."
Flag
Nice haircut Walter!
Flag
Dug the spectacles, too.
Flag
The sin eater told Ichabod that they didn't have a lot of time and that he could take both his sin and the poison.
Flag
Nothing bothers me more than people telling others that just because they have a particular skill set they're REQUIRED to help. Henry Parrish makes the perfectly reasonable statement that he need to stop Sin-eating other he would lose his sense of self and only be left as an amalgam of all the murderers etc. that he's sanctified, and Abby basically forces herself on him and tells him that because he has the ability he has to duty to use at the expense of his own life and sanity?. I did not care for it.
Flag
This episode was a solid triple. Ichabod's attempt at trash talk was glorious.
Flag
Basket face made me laugh out loud. Damn funny!
Flag
"I THOUGHT ONLY HORSES SLEPT STANDING UP!!"
Flag
Tom Mison plays the character with a whimsical, childlike glee.
Flag
Indeed it was, loved that scene ^^
Flag
Great episode and that hug at the end was so adorable. Glad to see John Noble back on my TV couldn't help but think of Walter everytime I saw him
Flag
Walter Bishop is indelibly stamped on us all.
Flag
Indeed.
Flag
"The two of them shared a tender moment in which Ike finally called her Abbie instead of Leftenant or Miss Mills,"

He called her Abbie once in the pilot episode.
Flag
I enjoyed this episode so much! It felt like meeting an old friend after a long time, like you just realise how much you missed him! It was somewhat comforting to see Abby and Ichabod together, sharing a normal thing as Baseball and growing shyly fonder of each other every moment. I wished I had a friend like Ike, with these radiantly beautiful eyes, a strand of hair falling in his face. He is just such a decent good-natured guy, still with some edge to his poise... Okay, I have lost myself - again.

Great episode, love the Mills sisters in action and was so happy to see John Noble again!!! It's a shame about Fringe - best show in universe.
Flag
I really like that Abbie's gender is a non-issue. Not only does Abbie stay away from the typical Television Working Woman uniform but Marlowe never turns her gender into plot fodder. No one underestimates Abbie's abilities as a cop because she's a 5'1" black woman instead of a 6' white man. The female characters - abbie, sis, and katrina - are all solid, and clear, and defined as people and not as part of some gender-relationship.
And Abbie's working relationship with Ichabod (I'm gonna call him Ike from now on) is so professional and yet caring of Ike as a very nice person. She's just there to get the job done and save the world. So, Marlowe - Please - no romance - but I did like the HUG
Flag
I wouldn't run screaming as is my usual response to such things, if an Abbie/Ike romance blossomed in say, season 6 and Kat's soul has been released into the great beyond.

I seriously can't think of a single male/female partnership that hasn't ended in romance on recent television. I was gonna say, Reese and Carter, but they're more an ensemble then a 1-1 partnership. And the show hasn't concluded, so the brotp isn't a certainty!
Flag
If Ike sees any more internet porn pop-ups (!) the boy is gonna need a little sumpin sumpin before season six
Flag
Life, Monk, Touching Evil (US), Elementary, ... . I hate it, when they force platonic relationships into romantical partnerships. Mulder's and Scully's relationship was so good, until...
Flag
true dat
Flag
Great episode, I mean, it introduced the Freemasons, John Noble and some great character development. And we saw Steve again (however short).

But it leaves me with one major question. Walter was saying that he consumes their sins, so I kind of wonder if their sins are then his. And more importantly, if this means that he is now connected to the Headless Horseman. He already mentioned he will be back next season, so will this play a role then or what?

What do you think? How does this sin eating really work?
Flag
In folklore the sin eater would cleanse the sinner of their sins in order for them to make it to the afterlife. So I always kind of looked at them as not necessarily a demi god but something below that. Something that could take on a greater amount of sin than the normal human "soul" could withstand. And as the character stated, he felt he was reaching his limit. And if he wasn't there already he likely certainly is there now.
Flag
Staff
I was going to suggest googling "sin eating" but uhhhh, maybe we should just stay away from that idea.
Flag
I'm sorry, for some reason that only made me want to google it.

I did find some stuff that actually supports my hypothesis of the sin eater carrying around the sins he had eaten. So now I am even more curious about the next John Noble episode.

To comment on the poison question, I was actually expecting Walter to die after having eaten Ichabod's sin, because of the poison (even though I knew he would come back next season), but I'm guessing supernatural powers beat poison (no logical explanations for the disappearing of the poison come to mind, so I'm simply looking at rock, paper, scissors for this one).

I though Walter ate his biscuit with Steve's blood, so I'm pretty sure that counts as even more disgusting ... and as even more worrisome for Walter (or Henry Parrisch if you really must).
Flag
Delighted cries of 'WALTER!' went up in my living room when John Noble appeared on the screen. Down the hall, in another room, there was a belated, "Is that Walter?! Start it over!"
Flag
I have to say this is the best new series of the autumn season (that's Fall for those of you who don't speak English). :)

Seriously Bonkers and throws in everything including the Kitchen sink, just need them to include Aliens and it will have the lot. But great fun and well acted - can't wait for the rest of the series
Flag
I love this show. I don't even know what to say about it, lol.
Flag
Seriously all I want from John Noble,is that he calls Abbie Astro (or one of his many variantions on Astrid).
Flag
His performance so reminded me of Walter Bishop and Fringe I almost expected him to submerge Abbie in a tank and pump her full of Cortexiphan :)
Flag
Brilliant!
Flag
Hilarious - that would have been great
Flag
My favourite was asterisk (*)!
Flag
Freemasons!!! Now the story can literarily go anywhere. This show is fantastic. It knows what it is, it knows its audience and it is crafting purely entertaining tv on a weekly basis. This is without a doubt my favorite show of the season. I look forward to it every week. An John Noble was awesome.
Flag
Riveting, gripping, mesmerizing, and John Freaking Noble! When I saw his name in the credits, I uttered something resembling a giggle. Great character (hopefully recurring) and a great performance. How did this guy not win an Emmy? I know. I need to let it go.

What is so incredible about this show is how they weave the time changes so seamlessly. It is flawless. The editor should win an Emmy right now!

My favourite line of the episode was when Katrina said, "Destiny is a choice." I actually mouthed the words with her as she spoke them. I believe this to be true.

As I have stated before, the chemistry between Crane and Mills is great. I am rooting for these characters and this show to succeed.

One of the best episodes of TV I have had the privilege to watch in some time.
Flag
Seriously Katrina, we need to work on the timing of your between-plane, mind-melding thingy.
Flag
The whole Katrina character annoys me. Not the actress herself, just the concept. I wish they would leave the past in the past and show us more 18th century man in 21st century goofiness.
Flag
She's in the ether somewhere. Cut her some slack.
Flag
Yeah, you say that now. Just want until she contacts you while you're driving down the highway in the middle of a snowstorm! lol
Flag
Great. Another voice in my head I have to worry about!
Flag
I want to say after thinking about it awhile...I really liked this episode and I was bittersweetly reminded about something. Episode 6. In a short run series. What is...isn't if fairly universally agreed that the most awesome episode (especially for Alison fans, though seriously, I think Sarah was in more of it pretending to be Alison) was Episode 6 of Orphan Black. I am curious if this phenomenon holds true to other short run series...in fact....AHS Asylum is the one where the little girl comes to Briarcliff and Lana is being held by BF (I recall that being an awesome episode), Bates Motel, that is the episode where Norma tells Dylan the truth about Norman and there is the shoot out, The Americans it is the episode...well, the rest of it was really good but it was the episode where Elizabeth beat the shit out of Claudia. But why its sad...back end of the season....
Flag
Episode 6, even for the standard run series, has been pretty great this year too. Check out episode 6 of POI, SHIELD, even Bones.
Flag
Huh? This show has 13 episodes,no?
Flag
Yes and those others have between ten and twelve but is seems episode sic is like the top of a roller coaster and rocks and then you are plunging toward the season finale.
Flag
That was pure crazy goodness. I have really missed this show. What a return!! And welcome to John Noble and James Frain. Two great actors who I hope become regulars.
It was nice learning more of Katrina's backstory but yea she needs to be more careful when giving out the visions. Make sure people ain't driving. lol
It was also nice seeing that our good guys actually have some allies in this war now. We met some of the "bad guy" army already so it was nice to meet the good guys.
My only complaint was not enough of John Noble but I'm sure we'll be seeing more of him. The sin eater is gonna be a great character.
They did a great job of showing the increasing bond between Abbie and Ichabod in this. You can tell those two care a lot about each other and their chemistry was awesome tonight.
Welcome back Sleepy Hollow. You have bee missed!!
Flag
Perhaps I missed something, but did they explain how John Noble's character appeared in the cave at the end?

I know he turned Abbie and Jenny down at his apartment. Abbie and Jenny drove back to where they thought the cave was and forced their way in just in time to watch Ichabod poison himself. And then John Noble was just there telling the Free Masons that there was another way. Where did he come from?

Did he change his mind and ride in the car with them?
Flag
He's the one who told Abbie and Jenny where Ichabod was (by tapping into Abbie and Ichabod's connection) so I just assumed he figured out the secret underground tunnels and hotfooted it over. That vision plus his angel powers let me just go along with the scene without questioning it too much.
Flag
I thought Abbie left to go fet him - quick edit there
Flag
The hug, the handholding, THE HUG!!!
Flag
I loved this episode, it was so amazing.
Flag
So Walter came in and saved the day by literally eating sins. Insanely awesome!!
Flag
Good thing he brought his own piece of bread. He'd be licking the table without it.

Flag
All that was missing was Astrid (but I take Jenny the headless horseman anyway).
Flag
he could have called Abbie by a different name
Flag
So I voted on Awsome and John Noble. Really happy,that show is back and dare I say,best episode so far. Abby was actually funny,not forced funny,but funny.
Flag
This show is so insane, I missed it so much. What a great episode to come back from three weeks off with!!! And Icabod taking poison to save the world, and feeling guilty over a man he didn't actually murder being his tie to the Horseman is just so Icabod its not even funny.
Flag
Abby: "...or we call in the CALVARY!"??? - Really??? - Hahahahahaha!
Flag
OMG, John Noble! What a treat! Made my day. This episode was pretty cool with lotsa great quotes, like, The love of power is the demon of ALL men..blah blah blah and there are demons as men amongst men...so true! More Katrina, more Jenny and more John Noble if that's even possible! Good show Sleepy Hollow.
Flag
Who's John Noble?

Must be a Breaking Bad actor. When in doubt, it's probably a Breaking Bad actor....
Flag
ummm he was on Fringe
Flag

Flag
You're kidding, right?
Flag
The worst father in all of Middle Earth.
Flag
Fringe!
Flag
His name was Walter .
Flag
People, don't dream and drive.....
Flag
To be fair, that wasn't Abbie's fault but Katrina's.

And I can't really blame her since she died before cars were invented and all.
Flag
Right. I'll just invade her mind while she's walking or riding a horse.
Flag
Load More Comments
Follow this Show
Members