We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

A Sleepy Hollow Community
Friday 9:00 PM on FOX
Looking over the ratings for Monday, the only shows that topped the Sleepy Hollow finale were the CBS 8-9 sitcom block (HIMYM and 2 Broke Girls). "The Indispensable Man" held steady at 2.2, but Part 2 "Bad Blood" scored a 2.4 - my guess is some folks tuned in at the regular 9pm slot and missed the first hour. Anyway - FOX has to extremely pleased.

So where does Sleepy Hollow land in priority of weekly TV viewing - and what ranks before it? If anything!
Comments (11)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I follow a number of TV shows, and Sleepy Hollow is one of the best among them. When it was first announced in the line-up, I wasn't expecting much. Being partial to horror / sci-fi / fantasy type movies and shows, I decided that I'd at least give the pilot a chance. Well, that was the beginning of my loyal following. It far surpassed any expectations I had, and I've thoroughly enjoyed every episode since. The writing and acting is great, the cast has wonderful chemistry, and every episode leaves me wanting more.

I also loved the addition of John Noble (Walter Bishop from Fringe) as the Sin-eater. In my opinion, it was perfect casting, and I hope to see more of him and the rest of the cast in the future.

All in all, I feel that Sleepy Hollow is an outstanding TV show! I'm not sure how many seasons are planned, but I'd certainly love to own the series on DVD.

Flag
Pretty much the only freshman show that delivered for me. I'm still tuning in for SHIELD and Almost Human, but the former is just about to be dropped and if I wan't a Whedon fan it would have been canned ages ago. Almost Human is still hanging in there, but Sleepy Hollow is so consistently crazy and brilliant it's been a true highlight of the season!

It's up there with stalwarts Person Of Interest and Psych in terms of my "must see" PVR'd shows (I never watch anything "as it airs").
Flag
I usually can't. I'm new to the photo reviews - the First one I did for Almost Human still had the p2p tags from my download! *duh. I fixed that with my Sleepy Hollow reviews before anyone got mad at me. I just find it so much more enjoyable (and necessary) to watch when it's convenient.
Flag
I agree wholeheartedly. I've gotten so used to watching when I want to, and not - shock, horror! - being beset by adverts, that I don't think I could go back to live broadcasts for anything other than really important stuff.

Great reviews/recaps on this week's Almost Human by the way Ed! Again I'm in agreement about the crappy re-ordering of the episodes and I spent most of the episode going "what frickin wall?!"...
Flag
Thanks Bendy! Between the Farscape rewatch I am running and Almost Human (and the finale of Sleepy Hollow) I am starting to get the hang of it!
Flag
I don't tend to watch it live, just because with my commute I don't get home until close to 8 and then I need to cook myself dinner and all of that. But I made sure to watch it THAT night. I have a lot of shows on my DVR that I will catch up on the next day, but after the first episode, it got bumped to my same-night list.
Flag
If you're expectations were like mine (pretty damn low) something magical happened during that pilot!

Good choice on waiting. You have to sit down, catch your breath and mentally prepare for that kind of nutty.
Flag
Sleepy Hollow is basically my Game of Thrones during hiatus
Flag
There were other things to choose from. And you chose Sleepy Hollow. Awesome to have you on board. I know you don't just watch SH and GoT. Was there anything else this fall other than SH?
Flag
Only Person of Interest and Hannibal. Sleepy Hollow is the best new TV show. IT IS AMAZING!!!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members