A Sleepy Hollow Community
Monday 9:00 PM on FOX
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Sleepy Hollow

Join in on the Sleepy Hollow general show discussion.

Discussion
Sep 21, 2014
Vote For The Most Empowered Female Character of Sleepy Hollow!
They are wives, sisters and daughters, they are witches, leftenants and civilians, some of them are all alone, some of them have a partner to rely on, but they all fight for cause that they believe in.

Katrina Crane: Ichabod's wife and Henry's mother, she sacrificed the definition of happiness in her times to defeat the horsemen of the apocalypse, a witch and a war nurse she now must face the consequences of what her decision did to her family.

Jenny Mills: A modern day Sarah Connor, Jenny would willingly commit to a mental institution to thwart a demonic attempt to kill her own sister, a brave loner who doesn't hesitate to help when its needed and to accept help - albeit reluctantly - when the situation calls for it.

Macey Irving: Basically, a Jenny Mills that couldn't stop herself from killing two people, her one strenght are ...Read more
Discussion
May 07, 2014
Sleepy Hollow Season 2 gets expanded
Sleepy Hollow Season 2 gets expanded (some spoilers in the linked article)
Discussion
Jan 24, 2014
Where Does Sleepy Hollow Fall On Your List of "Must Watch TV"?
Looking over the ratings for Monday, the only shows that topped the Sleepy Hollow finale were the CBS 8-9 sitcom block (HIMYM and 2 Broke Girls). "The Indispensable Man" held steady at 2.2, but Part 2 "Bad Blood" scored a 2.4 - my guess is some folks tuned in at the regular 9pm slot and missed the first hour. Anyway - FOX has to extremely pleased.

So where does Sleepy Hollow land in priority of weekly TV viewing - and what ranks before it? If anything!
Discussion
Nov 04, 2013
Is anyone else really enjoying this show?
I am really getting into this show. I had my doubts but I am now officially a Sleepy Hollow fan! I look forward to many seasons of this and hope it can succeed in getting multiple renewals.
Discussion
Oct 09, 2013
Another plagiarism of Mororcock's Sign of Chaos
I liked the pilot, but the series is just another anthology much like "Friday the 13th The Series." Nice production quality, literate writing and a good cast (Yay! Orlando Jones!)
BUT....I'm getting tired of people using the Symbol of Chaos (eight arrows radiating from a central hub), created by Michael Moorcock in his famous Eternal Champion sagas.
When I saw it on the back of the Horsemen's as of yet un-severed head, I groaned.

He gets no credit, he gets no royalties.

Some morons even suggest he didn't make it.

Well, Mr. Moorcock, I know. And I will mention it everywhere I see it plagiarized.
Discussion
Oct 01, 2013
Extreme Makeover: Ichabod Crane Edition
Many viewers are wondering why Ichabod is sticking to his late 18th century garments. So here's the question: how would you like to see him dress? A polo shirt from Abercrombie & Fitch? J Crew's 2013-14 winter collection? A crisp, expensive suit? Should he rock a Jesus look by keeping his hair and beard but adding sandals and a robe?

Personally I would like to see him and Abbie in a shopping montage in which he hops in and out of changing rooms to Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Want to Have Fun". Finally he would settle for his interpretation of what looks good in our time, like a child raiding the closet of his parent; a really colourful Hawaiian shirt, skinny jeans, shiny loafers (no socks, of course) and maybe a beanie, depending on the weather.
Discussion
Oct 01, 2013
Sheriff Corbin & Katrina Crane: the C & C of spiritual guidance
A badass mentor and a estranged wife, they are all the leads are counting on to help sort out this madness. Each one with its own style, based on a previously established relationship with the characters.

I'm a bit partial to the Sheriff's style of parental guidance because Corbin allows Abbie to make her own decisions, and learn from her own mistakes. More of a father than a boss, he often acts like a man who knows he did a good job raising his children - two biological sons and a surrogate daughter - and is waiting for confirmation, rather than proof, of it.

Katrina, in many ways, is like a regular wife, howling a vital piece of information with the same urgency any other woud say "Don't forget the electric bill/toilet paper or else we'll be doomed!" Sure, she lost some points by keeping secrets from ...Read more
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 7 Season 2
Deliverance
Airs
Episode 6 Season 2
And the Abyss Gazes Back
Airs
Episode 5 Season 2
The Weeping Lady
Aired
Episode 4 Season 2
Go Where I Send Thee...
Aired
Episode 3 Season 2
Root of All Evil
Aired
Ichabod Crane
Lt. Abbie Mills
Captain Frank Irving
Katrina Crane
Jenny Mills

This is a modern day twist on Washington Irving's classic in which Ichabod Crane, resurrected 250 years in the future, pairs up with a present-day cop, Lieutenant Abbie Mills, to save the town of Sleepy Hollow from unparalleled evil. With Ichabod's extensive first-hand knowledge of this country’s hidden history and Abbie’s superior profiling and modern threat assessment skills, the two make an awesome team.

Ichabod realizes early on that stopping his formidable foe, the Headless Horseman, is just the beginning, and he is but the first of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Clues from past mysteries enlighten the present as each episode features a flashback to Ichabods's 1776 life. The stories are shrouded in American history and mythology. Besides his own, another life in the balance is Ichabod's late wife, Katrina, who has become trapped in a type of netherworld. In order to save her, all he can do is gather the secrets he finds about her.

Part of Ichabod's new life is Captain Frank Irving who doesn't always believe Ichabod's tales of 1776 but when bizarre events unfold that can't be explained, Irving grudgingly hands over the cases to Ichabod and Abbie.

moreless