Sleepy Hollow

John Doe

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 14, 2013 on FOX

• Spoiler alert!

Two horsemen in one episode?

We saw Steve again and the second horseman (Jerry maybe? I will call him Jerry until we find what is his nickname). How can it get any better?

I liked how the episode began, a child running in the forest and ending up in Sleepy Hollow.

I really loved this episode, I wasn't expecting an introduction to the 2nd horseman so soon. At least they do not keep us waiting until the end of the season to present the other front players to the Apocalypse. We have a nice development from one episode to another, the writers don't drag it out.

A am curious though ... the people from 16th century Roanoke said "They have come". Were Crane and Abby expected?

I am really curious who was the woman on the phone who vouched for Crane being a professor at Oxford University. In my opinion, Crane was expected in the 21th century. He didn't end up in Sleepy Hollow by chance. i think the explication to Crane's appearance in Sleepy Hollow is a lot more complicated than we expected. I don't think that Katrina can be sole responsible for Crane's survival.

We have an army of Evil (the Hessians, Moloch, evil John Cho, Steve and Jerry) and the army of Good - only 2 people Crane and Abby? That is not fair, we need more fighters. Katrina doesn't count because we don't know much about her.

Abby got to be the hero in this episode, saving everyone. It was nice to put her in the front.

The cabin is indeed the perfect place for Crane. Not too old but not too modern either (but according to some "a national landmark" hihi).

Excellent dialog in this episode. Count on Crane to be funny.

Abby: " I take that means something to you?"

Crane: "It's a language you too are familiar with ... English" - Excellent line!

Will Crane discover the miracle of a razor blade? What about jeans, underwear and zippers? He really does need to change clothes. I know the smell of sweat was considered an aphrodisiac but in the 21th century we have cologne, perfumes and afters shaves. I cannot wait to see the transformation.

And as a resume ... the episode was excellent.