Sleepy Hollow

The Lesser Key of Solomon

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 07, 2013 on FOX

• I feel a little let down by the quality of the special effects this week

Another good episode but I feel a little let down by the quality of the special effects on the demons around the fire, it looked like a bunch of extras under a silk sheet with a few sparkles and CGI flames thrown in.
  • awesome and freakY!

nice episode... especially the demon part in the church.... nice CGI
  • Buffy-esque ! Love It!

I fail to see the "Crazy". This show seems to be intelligent enough to know its off the wall and out of the norm. I love the sense of humor it has! Reminds me of early Buffy and Angel as far as the supernatural aspects and even the humor. Its not far off from a Joss Whedon show. Im really enjoying it!!
  • Sleepy Hollow.

The three of them work well together, Abbie, Jenny and Ichabod. Anyway so Jenny knew Sherriff Corbin all this time and saw him the night he died. So the book is the key to a doorway known as the seventh circle to hell where 72 condemned souls according to the legend by King Solomon. Its a book of black magic and the other two Hessian Soldiers are going to unleash the demons and apparently these Hessian Soldiers are everywhere and as Abbie said all of you must have a leader. According to this Hessian Soldier all three of them have met him already, its that demon Moloch (is that his name). Love the ending between the two sisters. This Is a Fantastic Show. Thumbs Up.