Sleepy Hollow

Necromancer

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Nov 18, 2013 on FOX

• Scoobie gang!

The shows coming into a whole new chapter now we have a Scoobie gang! Ichabod discovers fist bumping, and shows his stupidity for not working out who the horseman was. I think Iccy was the only one who had to be told, the rest of us worked it out for ourselves!
  • And this is where my journey ends

I've been asking myself this question since the beginning of the show: Continue watching it or stop?

In the end I have decided. This show is good if you are willing to accept some assumptions or its major premise. With "Arrow" I am somehow able to accept all those impossible things. With "Sleepy Hollow", I'm afraid I can't. I hoped I would feel the thrills that I felt watching "The River" horror show. It didn't happen. Not for a moment was I afraid that something bad might happen to the main characters. So this is my good-bye to the show.
  • Fist Pump!

Another very good episode! I love that all the little "funny" references made in this show are never "milked". They are presented and then they move on. The viewer is left wanting more, and that is precisely why this show is so entertaining. Hats off to the writing staff. Bravo! I also love that the captain's last name is Irving. Nice salute to Washington Irving.